They are alive

" Razor... why are ya here old pal. Ya know I keep my youngsters here right ?"

Razor landed at a cave entrance and took his bot form. A sleek silver mech with thin wings pulled to his back struts and a even thinner tail slowly swaying from side to side. His optics glowed a dim purple, making most people think that he had been exposed to dark energon... which he had. The mech talking to him was the quite opposite. Big, bulky, strong, lily green optics, no wings or tail. Just big and scary. His name was Skull and tho he wasnt a sire, he were a great guardian and trainer. He was tough and could be cruel at times but he was great when it came to keeping the troublemakers in line. Razor nodded as he walked past him, Skull following behind him, pressing a hidden button, making the cave close it self.

" Nat sent me "

" Great, so what are pretty girl saying ?"

" She want Roadbuster and Topspin back at the nest, currently she is trying to lure the Prime to alpha, and she wants as many bots at home as possible when they get there "

" Hmm.. well it's good to hear ya found Prime, but bringing the wreckers might be harder than ya would just think "

" Why ?"

" Well ya know that every dragon in our pack are fighting something.."

" Yes "

" I have four mechs here Razor, two dragons and two cybertronians, two berserkers and two wreckers. Thor and Mac.. and Topspin and Roadbuster "

" I know their names Skull, what does it have to do with it being a problem to move them to the home nest ?"

" Roadbuster is having flashbacks again... "

Razor stopped dead in his tracks before looking at Skull with wide optics.

" How bad ?"

" Bad. He is yelling at Topspin constantly and he can't stand being around Thor and Mac for more than a couple of hours, he wakes up two three time in shock every night, and he started drinking again. I'm trying to stop it, but it seems to calm him just a little, so I let him have a drink every once in awhile "

Razor didn't say anything and just as he had mustered up enough thought to form a sentence, they heard a yell and a curse in a deep heavy Scottish accent. Skull just signed and shook his helm.

" Here we go again.. ya are welcome to join me in calming him "

Skull walked towards a sidewalk but never got far as he nearly was tackled down by the green and white mech. Skull just grabbed him as the mech ran into him and pulled him to his chest.

" Hey.. hey, big mech stand down, there's no cons here and no humans. Ya are okay "

With his helm buried in Skull's chest, Roadbuster snapped in air and punched Skull's shoulder,

" Yer fine buddy, no bridge, no fog, no black trucks coming out of nowhere. Topspin is just in the other room so is Mac and Thor. I'm here... nothings gonna happen to ya "  

Slowly Roadbuster began to relax and breath normal again and after a moment he onlined his optics and looked around confused.

" There ya go, that's my boy, come back to the real world " Skull said and padded the younger mech's shoulder. Roadbuster shook his helm and looked down growling something that Razor couldn't understand, Skull just gave him a friendly punch.

" Nah.. it's okay, we all get those dream buddy. Let's get ya some energon and have a talk about it, by the way Razor is here so be nice "

Roadbuster just huffed and walked off, Skull and Razor following not too far behind him.