Clint Walsh

" Excuse me, I have to what ? "

Nat asked, she couldn't decide if she was angry or shocked.

" You want me to be a distraction, while you guys break into KSI's basement. Can you even hear yourself ! That's insane Mr. Yeager "

" No one knew you were keeping big green guy other there at your house. They won't reganice you, therefore you have a better chance at getting inside "

Cade defended his plan as Nat kept looking at him with narrow eyes.

" And let's take it that I get inside... what should I do then ? "

" I don't know, just keep their attention on you, pretend like you are some important business partner or something "

Nat rolled her eyes and began walking away,

" Your insane, how should I just walk in pretending like I'm some high class business partner, trust me those kind of companies know their partners "

" Hey why don't ya just pretend like ya are there instead of yer boss love "

Crosshairs said from his place at one of the pillars holding up the roof, or at least it was designed to look that way, Nat just galred up at him, her eyes even more narrow looking at him then at Cade.

" There is a VERY big difference between what my boss do and what KSI is doing... so don't you dare compare them, none of you even have any idea of how bad it would look if my boss started dealing with the KSI "

There was a pause from everyone, the air tense from Nat's sudden aggressiveness. Optimus signed and pushed himself off from the wall he was leaning up at, his optics landed on Nat, soft and observant.

" Miss Nataly, please do me the favor and tell what your boss is working with, and why this seem to offend you " He spoke slow and kind, tired. Nat noticed it then, how his shoulders was hanging, how his movements were less graceful than normal, how dull and tired his optics seemed.

Nat forgot about her anger for a moment and felt pity for the big and strong autobot leader. With a sign she shook her head, this was a bad idea, but if you went the other way around it could make her mission easier. But she only had one shot.

" Okay... sit down all of you " Confused both human and bots sat down, the prime the last one to sit with his legs crossed and his helm in a servo. Nat signed and dropped to the floor as well.

" Okay, I havn't been totally honest with you guys. Crosshairs you know some of this.

My boss works with transformers, bots and cons. She saves them from those who are hunting them, finds a place for them to stay and provide them with a cover story. The only thing they need to do in return, is help if she ask them. "

Cade, Tessa and Shane just looked confused clearly not understanding the seriousness of the words that just left the blacked haired woman.

" So there's others left, we aren't the last once" Drift said softly looking at Nat with a clam expression. Nat nodded as she looked up at the mech.

" Yeah there are actually many left, my boss helps those who will take her help may they be an autobot or a decepticon "

" Sensei, do you realize what this means ?" Drift asked and looked to his master, whom was looking down at the ground in thoughts, he soon hummed as he stood back up.

" I do realize what it means, but we still need to know why KSI is hunting us... Miss Nataly I would like to be able to have a conversation with this Boss of yours... but I must figure out why the humans are helping Lockdown. It would be a great help if you would provide a distraction while we infiltrat the lab, I'm asking you kindly Miss Nataly, please help us with this."