Wreckers

" That's Leadfoot " I heard Hound say. We were looking at clips from a drone that Mr.Yeager had basically stolen from some people that had stormed his house. Drift projected it onto a rock wall, they where all looking at it with sad eyes and optics. Or every body besides the girl Tessa, she didn't look that sad. I guess she haven't met a cybertronian before, it was strangely fascinating how fast you got attached to them.

I looked back at the wall seeing the poor wrecker getting shoot at.

So that was why there only was two wreckers when we found them, even tho we tracked three.

Now I understand why Roadbuster and Topspin was os out of it when we found them, Leadfoot must have told them to run while he took on the humans...

" No way to get in without a fight " Hound spoke up again and snapped me back to the real world.

Wait get in where ? What are they talking about, who were they gonna break in at ?

....KSI apparently, bad idea guys, bad idea...

I know KSI is taking the bots and cons down, but trust me there are worse people out there who could take them.

But could I tell them why it would be a bad idea.. no, because if I did then I would have an explanation problem. I knew about KSI, I knew what they did and I hated it, but we had a spy in there, a guy working undercover, a mole. And if they were going to attack the place I would have to warn him without the bots noticing. 

---------

" Nat...Nat wake up "

I snapped my eyes open looking around confused and with my guards up, people knew better then to wake me up in the middle of the night.

" Nat over here " My head snapped towards the voice, and soon I could see a sleek silver color dragon. His body was slim and covered in platin looking like the purest metal, he had a horn on his snout and a jaw with teeth sticking out here and there, his eyes was glittering a pretty amethyst purple.

" Razor.. what are you doing here ? " I hissed and got up from the ground where I had been sleeping. I looked around alerted, if any of the bots saw him, my plan and mission would be ruined.

I saw a rock formation far enough away that I decided to walk to, Razor didn't have any other choice but to follow me. Once behind the rock I hissed at him again.

" Why are you here ?! "

" I was following the bugatti, I have been since he came to Texas, I couldn't get him before he joined the others, and now I can't separate him from the group.."

" No you can't, I know that ! Cause if you do you will ruin my plan ! "

The silver dragon looked confused, clearly they hadn't told him about the plan, I signed on the inside. Great now I would have to explain to him.

I took a deep breath and held my hands together, I really hope he gets this in the first try.

" Razor listen, I found the corvette and after I talked with Victor and T-Bone we have a plan, consisting of me having to lure the Prime with me back to our base. And if I can get the rest of the bots with me.. tho that might be a little harder to achieve "

Razor didn't say anything for a short amount of time, he was just looking at the ground, obviously thinking about something. Finally he looked at me with narrow eyes.

" Do you have to bring them to the base or home ? "

" Where is alpha at the moment..."

" Home ? I think "

" Then I have to bring them home "

After a little Razor nodded his head and tapped a claw at the ground, still thinking about something clearly.

" Do you want me to shadow you and step in if anything happens ?"

He asked looking at me with his purple and still slightly confused eyes. I shook my head.

" No, but I need you to call Roadbuster and Topspin back to the nest "

" What ! The Wreckers ! "

" Shhhh don't yell, you will wake them up !" I hissed as he spoke a little bit too loud for my liking, Razor layed down and made himself as small as possible.

" Sorry, but you want Me... a seeker to contact the wreckers ! I can't do that Nat "

" Then get Skull to get them home, he are responsible for them anyway. Just get them there"

" Okay fine, but Skull just got back from the medwing.. he will be grumpy and everything "

" Not my problem, now go ! The sun is rising and the bots will wake up soon. They can't see you otherwise everything will get ruined !"

Razor huffed and looked towards the rising sun before looking back to me.

" ...Can I have a hug before I fly back ?"

It was barely a whisper when he asked and he looked away, almost like he was embarrassed that he had asked. I smiled up at him and held out my arms as I walked to his snout and hugged him. And quickly after I heard Razor purr out of happyness, he closed his eyes and snuggled into the touch.

Razor wasn't the brightest among us, he was a great warrior really. But sometimes... sometimes he would be more like a child, a child that hadn't seen true family or friends in his live.

" Thank you.." He whispered and pulled back, I just smiled and padded his nose.

" Go back and tell them to gather as many of our bots as possible, I think we might need them to convince Prime "

---------

" Love... wake up "

" No... Cross go away, let me sleep "

" Nat.. love wake up.. we gotta go ta Chicago "

" Then go to Chicago.."

" Love... ya gotta go with us "

Crosshairs slowly poked the half sleeping human femme, the others were ready, both bots and humans. But his dear human femme had been telling him to go without her for a couple of minutes now. Hound was making fun of it and telling him just to leave her, but he couldn't do that to her. He would never leave her... never. With a sign he picked up the tired human and looked at her for a moment. Her eyes was still closed and she curled up when he lifted her, she slightly opened one eye and glared at him, her eyes a even brighter green than yesterday.

" Put. Me. Down "

With a smirk and a huff he transformed around her and drove up beside the others, Nat just growled and curled up on his passenger seat, pulling her shirt over her head covering the sun out.

" Ya seem a little grumpy ta day love "

" Just start driving okay, let me sleep an hour or so and remind me to take my pills later. "

" ...Sure love... but please tell me if somethings wrong "

" It's nothing... just leave it alone. "