Summer Break

Story song: Summer Love~ OD

Brittany stared at her mom in disbelief. "Mom! I am not going to spend the summer with someone as annoying as Alvin!" Ms. Miller set the plates out for breakfast. "Yes you will. You will not stay here alone. It's settled." Brittany deeply growl and walked up to her room and got her things together. 'Why cant she let US go to Europe with her instead of us spending summer with the boys!' Jeanette comes in the room and shakes her head. "Brittany throwing a tantrum will not change her mind." Brittany rolled her eyes and looked at Jeanette. "Yea I know that. Jean." She ignored her sisters' presence and continued packing. 

Alvin leaves the bathroom without his shirt on combing his hair. He walk downstairs and into the kitchen where Theodore was cooking breakfast. "Mm, smells like french toast." Theodore smiles at Alvin. "Good morning. And yes it is french toast. Your favorite." Alvin smiles. "What would I do without my little brother." Theodore smiles and turned back to his cooking. Just then Simon comes out the basement (science lab) smiling to himself. "Smells good in here Teddy. What are you cooking?" "You and Alvin favorite." Simon chuckles. "That's even better." Just then their front door slams open. Alvin ducked as if there was someone shooting. Theodore dropped the bacon and Simon...well...Simon was too paralyzed to do anything except fog his glasses up. Brittany stomps in the house and walked in with her luggage up to the first room that was available. Which, of course, was Alvin's room. Jeanette and Eleanor walked in the house and greeted the boys. "Hey guys. What's up." They turned still frenzied in their shock. "Um...hi girls." "Sorry about Brittany. She's a little upset about spending the summer here with you guys."

At the sound of 'spending the summer with you guys' Alvin hop out of his dazed zone. "What! There is no way am I going to spend the summer dealing with the like of her!!" Simon glared over at Alvin. "Hmm. Wonder if she said the same. Which she probably did." Alvin shook off the remark and crossed his arms. "I am not spending the summer with her! Ever!" Jean and Ellie deeply sighed and went upstairs to the guest rooms. Simon turned and faced Alvin with anger swept over his face. "Why would you say that!" Alvin darts his eyes at Simon. " 'Cause last time I checked this is fucking free country and I can say whatever the hell I want!" Simon clenches his teeth together. "I swear Alvin you won't have your way for long. One day you will pay for everything!" Alvin mischievously chuckles. "Who said I get what I want?" Simon glared and stormed up to his room. Theodore deeply sigh. "Way to go Alvin." "Oh great, it's my fault again." He says sarcastically. Theodore went after Simon. 

Brittany slowly unpacked her clothes still hating the fact that she has to be here for summer. She takes out her tank top and shorts and lay them out on the bed. "Um excuse me who said that you were sleeping in here?" She didn't dare to turn around for she knew exactly who it is. "Oh nobody but my mom since i'm a guest." Alvin walked over to his bed and she quickly tried to hide her laid out clothes but he saw them and snatched them out her hands. "Oh really Brittany. You were dressing in this for..." "Nothing important to you." She says glaring at him. "Yea sure. Just don't tell anyone what we did doing the summer." She growl at him in disgust. "Pervert." "It's not my fault. Word of advice...don't put those clothes on or we both will do something we will regret." He says with a wink and exited the room. Brittany blushed and stared at the outfit. 'No way in hell am I going to let him ruin my summer.' She take off her previous clothes and pulled on the tank top and shorts. 'A little teasing won't hurt, now would it.'

THAT'S ALL FOR CHAPTER 1 :)