Into you

Chapter song: Into you
Brittany P.O.V

The night went like a blur. One minute I was woke and the next I was sleep. Alvin was gone when I woke up the next morning. I get out of bed and freshed up for breakfast. I yawn as I walked downstairs to join the others.
"Good morning beauty queen." Alvin says as I sit at the table.
"Good morning everyone." I say sleepily.
Dave turns to me surprised. "Youre still tired?"
I nod my head weakly.

Alvin taps my shoulder and I turned to him.
"Wanna do something today?" He asks.
I shake my head. "Uh uh. Im tired. So sleepy." I say yawning again and again.
My sisters looked at me crazy.
"Jeez Britt. What did you do last night? Excercise?" Jean asked. I faintly blush and say.
"Well yea." Alvin chuckled. "Yup, while I was doing push ups. Besides, dont you think its good to  have a strong tongue?" Alvin suggested.

Simon rolled his eyes. "Alvin that is highly impossible." He says.
Alvin shook his head. "No its not. I did it last night."
He says that winking at me. I nearly choked on my  water.
"Brittany are you ok?" Theo asked. I nod my head.
"Yeap...im fine." I say straining my voice.
Dave on the other hand stood up with his brief case. "Well see you guys after work. Alvin youre in charge." He says walking out the door.
We all looked at each other weirdly. Even Alvin didnt process that.

"Um, ok. Thats new." Ellie say wirely.
Theo perked up and asked.
"Alvin how do you exercise your tongue?"
Alvin smiled mischievously.
"Well you need something in front of you. Like an banana or a plum. Then you just slowly start to lick it. Then you quicken the paste." Alvin wickedly explained.

Poor Theodore probably dont even know what that is. Wait. He dont.
Simon on the other hand said. "Alvin, that sounds like a sexual exercise." He say bluntly.

Alvin rolled his eyes.
"I just told you that I did that last night." Smiling ear to ear.
Then next thing I know everyone was like.
"Alvin you're disgusting!!! What does Britt even see in you!?" Eleanor exclaims.
Alvin laughed like a mad man.
"Come on its fun!! If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend."
Simon blushed and got up. "I am not listening to this. Im in my basement."
Alvin rolled his eyes. "Chill Bro. I know youre a virgin still."

Simon tossed an apple at Alvin head, which he gladly dodged.
"Well im going to sleep guys. Again." I say standing up. Alvin smiles and I glare.
"Alone." I emphasize to make sure he heard.
He pouts. "Fine. Me and the girls will play charades or something." He says.

I kissed his head and walked up to my room and fall asleep.

~2 hours later~
"Britt wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake uuup!!!!!"
I tossed my fist at someone who just groans. I raised up and saw Lucy?
"Lucile, what are you doing here?" I say.
She crosses her arms. "Im doing great thank you and yourself?" Her and Alvin would get along so well.
"Sorry why didn't you call?" I asked.
She swirled around to look at me.
"Excuse me but I did miss beauty sleep."
I rolled my eyes and lay back on the bed.
"What have you been up to Lucy?" I ask.
She humps her shoulder. "Nothing. How are you Jonah?" I winced cause I forgot to tell her.
"We broke up."

She was silent until she yelled. "What!!!? You and him was so adorable together! I bet you got hooked up with some old buzzard!"
"Uh-" Just as I was about to say something I hear.
"Brittany, baby, are you awake?" We turned our heads to the door and Lucy smiled.
"Wait a minute. Alvin Seville is yours?" She asked grinning.

Alvin rolled his eyes and say. "Im going to the park." He says and leave.
Lucy turns to me.
"You two are so cute, no you are relationship goals. This is so exciting!!! Just wait until school starts back!!!! Wait, how did he take the break up?"
I giggled. "He took it hard to the face."

Her eyes widens. "Are you serious!? Why you hit him!?" I rolled my eyes. "He was sneaking around with Allison."
She turned around in the bed completely.
"Allison that Alvin dated?"
I nod my head.
"Yup."
She shakes her head. "Sounds like her. Hey wanna go shopping?!" She give me the puppy eyes.
"Fine haha, but not too long." I say.

~5 hours later~

I bust through the door with a load of bags.
Everyone just sitting there staring.
I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
"Um help!!?" I yell and everyone runs to get some bags out my hands.
"Gosh Britt! What do you have in these bags!?" Jeanette say.
I turn around and look at Jean. "What do you mean what I got in there? I have clothes and shoes." Everyone helped me take them to my room.

Eleanor sigh loudly.
"Guys can we please do something to get out this house?" We all nod in agreement.
"Thats a very good idea Ellie." Theo murmurs.
I smile seeing that hes making effort to make it up with Ellie. She turns and smile at Theodore.

"Alrighty then! Its settled!! Who wanna go to the beach!!?" Alvin announces.
"Oh me!! Me! Me! Me!" I jump up and down excitedly.
Alvin laughs and rolled his eyes. "Ok lets get ready." Everyone ran to their rooms looking for their beach items. Everyone was ready except me.
"Britt- aggghhhh come on! It doesnt even take that long to get towels, shoes, bikini, and whatever else you need!!" Alvin annoyingly yell.

I turned on my heel and faced him. "Look just because youre a guy and dont have much to pack for a fucking trip to the beach doesnt mean I do!!!" I angrily snap at him.

He glares at me. "Its only a beach!!! A beaacchh!!!! Theres no one there for you anyway!!!!!" He once again yell. I crossed my arms.
"What makes you think that?" I say curtly. He just looks at me and say. "Fine whatever, if your ass isnt down in the next 2 minutes, we are leaving." He say with narrowed eyes before leaving.

I huff and walked downstairs to everyone. "You ready?" Simon asks. I nod my head and head out and down the sidewalk. We all started towards the beach everyone talking except me and Alvin. Im still pissed off at him for what he said to me. To me that was completely sexist.

"Brittany." He says to me. I just ignore him.
"Brittany baby please talk to me" I check my phone.
I hear him huff and yank me around to face him.
He kisses me, and as mad as I am at him I cant face the fact that I never stay mad at him long.

I hear Simon and the others groan. "Get a room you two!!!" Ellie yells. I blush and pull back from Alvin.
"Do you forgive me princess?" He asks with pleading eyes.
I smile and kiss his cheek. "Yes." He beams and kisses me all over my face.
"Gosh Britt, why am I so into you?" He says nuzzling our nose together.
"I have no idea." I answer honestly as we share another passionate kiss.

A/N
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll, yea lol sorry about the slow updates but my dad took away my wifi so I have to use the one at school and I can work on all the chapters at home and just publish them in the morning lol

Oh yea Buddy hurt his hind leg by going in circles (daily basis) and wrapping his leg up in the wire of the leash. I love that puppy so much that Sunday morning around 3 he woke me up by crying and I quickly slip my shoes on and ran out to help him. Oh yea and Yorky, (not the breed) is so depressed after his last and only daughter died and my cat is missing and I had him since 12😭😭😭

Sorry abt that and oh!! Im auditioning for our school Talent Show and Need help to find a song to sing!!!!

PLEASE HELLPPPP IM DESPERATE!!!!! For chocolate cake ofc and a SONG TO SINNG!!

Ok on with the story and forgive my ranting lol😘😘