Expressing your feelings for me

Chapter Song 'Count on me' by Bruno Mars😏

Brittany P.O.V.

I walk back to the house with bags of clothes from shopping. Shopping is my pain killer. No! Seriously! I shop and everything that was drama dissappear.

Alvin comes out the house with his skateboard smiling ear to ear.

"Hey Alvin. Whats up?" I say smiling at him.
"I need you to stay right here. I will be right back." He says. Taking my bags and taking them in the house.

I look around and noticed two speakers hiding in the bush. Just then Alvin comes out smiling. "Alvin whats going on?" I ask curiously.

He just smiles as a familiar beat starts to play.

History by One Direction.

Alvin starts to sing the song smooth as a rock. I couldn't help but smile and look down at my hands.
Then Simon and the others came out confused. Alvin got me out my seat singing to me.
I blush and smile at the ground.
I smirks at me as he sings. He then lift my head and stroke my cheek softly.
I swear I could feel my heart give into him.
Something I tried so hard not to do.

He grips my hips making me sway with him. I giggled and grind my body against his. His hands trailing all over my body but I dont care cause im having fun. His hands tightens around my waist. He lay his head on my shoulder as he sings.

His hands holding onto my lower area and moving his hips with me.

He spins me around and I giggled and sang with him. I jump around in circles laughing as he grabs me closer. He holds my butt as he dances with me. He grips it making me blush before he pats it.

I pull his hands away and lay them on my hips as we grind.

"We can live forever!!" He finished off. I giggled madly and squealed.
"Alvin that was amazing!" I scream. He chuckles.
"Yea, Amazing is my middle name."
I laugh and swat at his arm which he swiftly catches.
"That was my favorite song you know?" He laughs. "I remember. But im not done."
I take my hand back as he starts another song.

One thing by One Direction 
He sings softly and starts to bob his head. I jump around in circles enjoying myself. My sisters and the boys join me. Simon sings a verse to Jean who just blush.
Alvin walks around me in circles singing making me smile hard. He takes my hand and starts to twirl me around before bringing me closer to him.
He wink at me sending chills down my spine.
I sing a verse to him and he grins wider.
I take his hand and walked closer to him smiling as I sing with him.

I twirl around in front of him moving my hips with his. He lay his hand on my stomach and poke it. Knowing im ticklish.

"I need that one thing and you got that one thing!!!" He shouts at the end.

I laugh loudly and hug him. "Whatelse you have up your sleeve?" He smirks and say. "Oh you know me all too well." He plays a song without singing it.

Perfect by One Direction

He brings me dancing with him. I cant help but smile as we go in circles. I feel a heat creep on my face. I look down he leans down to look me in the eyes making me look at him. He starts to mouth the words as he starts to lean closer into my face. "If you like doing the things you know that we shouldn't do baby, im perfect, baby im perfect for you."

He lifts my chin to meet his eyes as he rubs his nose against mines. And just as he was about to kiss me the song ended causing me to pull away from him.

In the background I could everyone shouting having a good time. I turn and look at Alvin. "I had so much fun." He chuckles.

"I know you did princess. Although I want a song in return soon." He says smiling.

I laugh. "Ok, I'll think about it." He smiles wider and he hugs me. Aw man. I wanna stay this way forever. WAIT! NO! NEVER!!

I pull away from and smile but then I couldn't stare at him for long because I got nervous.

"But thanks again Seville." I say to him.
"No problem. Bu-"
Simon runs over and high five Alvin. "Good one Alvin. That was so much fun. You finally did something without getting in trouble and tagging us along." Alvin glare and before he could say anything Interrupt him.

"Lets go for a walk Alvin." He turns to me and smile.

We start to walk down the sidewalk and Alvin say.
"So umm. Tell me how was my plan?"
I turn to him amused.
"It was awesome." I say.
"And whose awesome?" He drags on.
"You are." I reluctantly say.
"And why am I awesome?" He asks.
I roll my eyes. "Because your middle name is Awesome."
"And why is my middle name is awesome?"
" Because you are cool." I say dryly.
"And what makes me cool?"
"Everything."
"Why everything?" He says smirking.
"Because you are a bad boy." I say deeply sigh.
"And what makes you say that?"
"Because you're hot." I say.
My eyes widens when I realize what I said.
He grins.
"Touche." He says and I hit him.
He laughs and I say. "Whatever."

We walk up to a diner amd sit down in there.
"Want anything?" He asks. I hump my shoulders.
"Sure. As long as you are paying." I say giggling.

He rolls my eyes and we look at the menu. Then the waitress comes over smiling at Alvin.
"What can I get you?" She says.
"Spaghetti and meat balls." He smiles.
She turn to me. "What about you?"
"Chicken Salad." She smiles and walks away.

Alvin kicked my leg and I jump. "Hey what was that for!?"

He hump his shoulders smiling innocently.
"Oops?" I growl and the waitress comes back with our food.
"Here you two go. Enjoy." She says walking away smiling.

Alvin starts to eat his food and I just stare at him. He looks up smiling.
"What?" I shake my head smiling.
"Nothing." I take a bite out of my salad.
He kicks me again and I glare at him.
"Sorry." He says chuckling.

Afterwards we walk out the diner when I see Allison and Jonah walking towards us.
I smile and run to Jonah who picks me up in a hug.
"Hey beautiful. How was your day?" He says smiling.
"It was fun." Alvin crosses his arms and glare at Jonah.
"Jonah." He harshly say. Allison shifts uncomfortable.
"Hey Allison. Whats up?" I asks.
"Yea Allison tell her." Alvin says.
I turn to Alvin. "Tell me what?" Allison looks down at the ground.

~Flashback~
"With who?"
"Guy name John."
~Present Day~
I look at Jonah and punched him in the face. He stumbles backwards cupping his nose.
I turn on my heel and walk off. I dont even wait for Alvin.
When I make it back to the house and open the door everyone turn and look at me.
"What happened with you and Alvin?"
I ignored them and went in my room. I slam the door shut and crawl in my bed. I pull the blankets over my head.
"Is Brittany here?" I hear Alvin say.
"Yea she's upstairs. What happened?" Simon asks.
"I'll tell you later." Alvin say and run up the stairs. I hear the door knob turn and felt my bed weigh down.
"Britt. Come on baby." I sniffle as he removes the blanket from my head.
He sympathetically smile as he opens his arms. I crawl in his lap and hug him.
"Oh princess. Im sorry."
I burry my face in his chest and say.
"Its not your fault." He strokes my hair.
"Nice punch though."
I chuckle and look at him.
"Yea thats what I said." He smiles and lay his head on mines. He then lay us down on the bed to where we are spooning.
"Let it all go Brittany."
Sad enough I start to cry harder than I thought I would. Alvin kisses my head and sing a soft song in my ear which lulled me straight to sleep.

A/N

Well there you guys go. Lol a good long chapter(1450 words.) So what will happen now?  I have no idea but I think I do. Lol

Read on to the next chapter people :)