Sickness

Brittany P.O.V.

I wake up feeling drained. I look at the time and see its 10 at night. I get out the bed feeling a little dizzy. "Woah. Hold on." I say leaning against the wall. Maybe I got up too fast.
Once I gained my balance I walk in the bathroom and stare at myself.
"Ugh I could use a little touch up." I say taking my comb and going through my hair. I hum a One Direction song as I apply some mascara. I then move on to my lip stick and yes, its pink.

"Eww! Britt you look terrible!" I turn and see Alvin standing in his shorts.
"And you look any better?" I say rolling my eyes.
He hugs me from behind resting his head on mines.
"Yup. I do." He says with a hint of cockiness.
"Says who?" I say.
"My girlfriend." He kiss the top of my head and rub his hand on my stomach. "Maybe. We can make a little Seville." He whispers.

I quickly turned around. "Alvie, we are too younng." I whine.
"But Briiitt...I want you to marry me." He whines.
I rolled my eyes and he went in his pockets. "So. Is that a yes?" He asks.

I deeply sigh. "Fine I will marry you."
"Yay!" He yelps and pull out a ring and put it on my finger. "A-"
"No its not a real one, its a promise ring." He says grinning.
"Oh shit you had me scared." I breathe out a breath I didnt even know I was holding in.
"Now" he turns me around facing away from him. "lets continue to talk about our little Sevilles."

"I wanna have a girl!" I giggled out.
"No a boy!!"
"Girl!"
"Boy!"
"Girl!"
"Boy!!"
"Giirrrrlllla!!!!!!"
"Booyoyoyoyo!!!!!!"
We laughed like hyenas until I came with a solution.
"Lets have both." I reasonably say.
He looks up as if he is thinking.
"Deal. So ready for round 2?" He looks at me through the mirror with lust as his hands travel along side my pelvic area.

His touch always get me hot and bothered.
He softly kiss my neck leaving love bites as he go.
"Mmm Britt baby youre so hot." He whispers in a husky voice and boy did it sound sexy as hell.
He rubs his body against mines and my face turned red. Until I hear a banging on the door.

"Alvin!! I know you are in there!!!" Simon yelled from the other side of the door. Alvin ignores him as his hands went down my panties causing me to gasp.
"Alvin! The door!" I say. He continue to please me making me arch my back. I grip his shorts as his body pressed harder against mines, feeling his member against me.

He stops and go answer the door. "What!!?" He screams.
Simon face is red.
"Dave needs to speak to you." He says through gritted teeth.
"Fine." Alvin snapped and left out the room after throwing on his shirt.

As of me the dizziness started to resume and next thing I know is that im puking.
It hurts since I haven't eaten nothing.
Afterwards I stood up brushing my teeth until I smelled lasagna from the kitchen. I grab Alvin sweater and run downstairs.

"Foood!!! Oh man!!! Theo you made this!!!?" I say with tears.
He looks at me funny. "Uhm. Yea?"
I speed walk over to my plate and gulped every bit of it down. I was moaning loudly while eating. Alvin looked over at me and mouthed.
"Jr is coming soon." I spit my food out and everyone looked at me like I gone crazy. Especially Dave. Alvin laughed his arrogant ass off. I glare until I felt that urge to go to the bathroom.
I rush upstairs to the bathroom and gagged my food out my stomach.
Yea, periods suck.

My head starts to pound badly and I just go to my room and lay down fall alseep again.

~Next Morning~

I wake up the next morning or more like the next evening.
I sit up yawning loudly rubbing my eyes.
"Britt youre finally awake." I hear someone say.
"Whaat?" I sleeply say.
"Youre awake." Says the person.
I turned my head and squint my eyes and see Simon standing their with his hands adjusting his glasses.
"Oh Si, its you." I say frowning.
"Whom were you expecting? Alvin?"
I snort. "No. Victoria."
He confusedly looked at me. "Vic-toria?"
I roll my eyes. "The Victoria Secret? Duh."
Simon shook his head. "Of course."
I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?"
"Oh. Are you ok? Any sickness?"