Conflicts and Benefits

Chapter song: One Thing *OD*

Eleanor P.O.V

I sit on the couch watching tv when I hear Theodore and Juila, (his girlfriend),walks in laughing.
"Oh Teddy Bear you are so adorable." She says so sweetly.
"Thanks Juli. Oh hey Ellie. Didn't see you there."
I roll my eyes. What are the odds.

I look at them and smile. "Hi Theo. Julia. How was your day?" They smiled and snuggled together.

"It was so amazing. Theodore paid for my flowers to be freshly cut. Isnt he the sweetest?" She says kissing his cheek.

I look away and stuffed my hands in my lap. Just then Brittany comes down saving my life. "Oh Julia. Youre here."

She smiles at Britt. "Hi, summer here with the boys?" Brittany rolls her eyes. "Sadly. Hi Theo."

He smiles at Britt. "Hey." Julia kiss Theo and I get up and head upstairs. Brittany noticing my face expression turns to me.

"Hey Ellie are you ok?" I nod my head.
"Yea, im fine." I weakly smile at her and went to my room.

I walked away feeling Brittany eyes on me.

Ok there is no secret that I have a crush on Theodore. Brittany knows it; everyone knows it.
Everyone except him.

Deeply sighing I lay back on my bed trying to shut the thoughts out my head.

Theodore P.O.V.

I waved bye to Julia and turn around to face Brittany.
"Um Brittany whats wrong?" She rolled her eyes. "Dont act like you dont know."
I look at her confused because, well, I dont know what I did wrong.

"Britt. I dont know what I did."
"You kissed Julia in front of Ellie! You know she has a crush on you!!" She belts out.

Wait Eleanor has a crush on me?

"She do?" I ask. Brittany crosses her arms.
"Of course she does Theo! Why else would she want to spend time with you!? God, youre so clueless."

I start to stammer. "Bu..i..no...wait a minute! Why are you coming at me when you still have feelings for Alvin!?" I close my mouth when she glares at me.

"What did you just say?" She growled.
I slowly start to back away to the stairs.

"Um I mean, I j..just assumed th..that. Ya know. You um had feelings for him." I say sheepishly.
Just as soon as she opens her mouth Alvin come downstairs.
Saved by the Juan him self.

His eyes went from me to Brittany.
"Whats going on? Theo why are you frightened and Britt why does your face look like a cherry?"

Before I could think on what to say I blurt it all out.
"Well Britt says Ellie has a crush on me and started attacking me and thats when I said that she has feelings for you! Still." I quickly say.

Alvin look over at Britt. "Seriously Theo. Even if she did, I wouldn't return the feelings. She's my ex-girlfriend for christ sakes." He glares at Brittany before walking in the kitchen.

I turn to Brittany who looks like she's about to explode.
"Thanks alot Theodore. That meant alot to me." She storms up to her room and slam it shut.

I wince at the sound of the door slammimg.
Looks like ol' Teddy boy cant keep his mouth shut.

~Jeanette's P.O.V.~
Me and Simon sits down in his science lab as we watch a film about Newtons Law. Isnt that thrilling!!?
I mean maybe this is the time to tell him how I feel.
"Jean, Jeaaaann. Earth to Jean. Jeanette Miller!"
I jump out my seat startle at the sound of Simon screaming.

"Oh! Si its you! How long was I zoned out?" I asked.
He looks up thinking. "About..1 minute. Or 2."
He turns to me and smile. Oh how handsome he is.
I then see him frown."And you're doing it again."
I look away blushing.
"Sorry. Um. So. What now?"
He weirdly look down before taking my hand into his.
"People sometimes think that you do not love them but sometimes you have to tell them your heart."

Oh god no. Is he doing what I think he's doing?
He brings me closer and kiss my softly on the lips.
Never have I thought that I would be kissing Simon Seville.
........
Ok maybe a little. But thats not the point.

He pulls away from me and say.
"Jeanette Miller will you do the honors of becoming my girlfriend?"

I have dream of this day happening.
"Yes. I will be honored." We smile and kiss again.

A/N
Ooookkk so I like how everyone else has problems in this chapter but Jean and Si dont lol.
They are nerds so I had to make their hook up weird.
Sooo, Alvin says he never want to get back together with Britt and Ellie is head over hills for Theo and I dont even know why Alvin came home pissed off at Britt. Its Alvin. I know Alvin was supposed to be cool and all, but, I think I just turned him into a jack ass.

Oh no. I turned Seville into jackass! (Face palms) way to go me. So anyway. If Britt dont want to be with Alvin...why did she react the way she did when Alvin went into the kitchen?

Ah, my stories yet will be ever so complicated.

Oh! Good newwws!!! My puppy is a husky and is getting so big sooo he finally knows how a young man is suppose to treat a lady lol. I mean he jumps on me and wrap his paws around my wrist and lick the back of my hand. :') Im so proud. But he does that mainly for treats lol oh btw his name is Buddy.

But anyway read the next chapter. SPREAD THE WORD. Tell everyone about this story. Oh and u will hear more about Buddy lol.

Also doing a new story called Bad Boy Addiction!!!

Toodles!!!!!!