Always been you

Chapter song: Turning Page instrumental

I woke up upset still about that bitch who showed up at my house. Like the hell, she got SOME nerves showing her damn face around here!

"Brittany, calm down, I can feel youre upset." Alvin whispers in the crook of my neck. "Shut up Alvin. And why are you in my bed and not on the couch?" He sits up. "Because, I felt lonely without holding you. Please Britt just give me another chance. I promise I wont leave you. Again."

I get out of bed with my hands on hips and staring at him. "You know what Alvin, I have known you literally my entire life. You were there when the boys was being cock suckers, you were there when I was down. Although you were there when I was upset cause you caused me to be upset. But do you notice something?" I ask him. He look up thinking then shakes his head. I groan.
"Its you. Its always been you. Its like we can never be apart cause look at us now. Two kids and youre laying in my bed, which you better have a good explanation for." I smile at him and he grins.

"So, I get another chance?" He looks at me with a child play gleam in his eyes. I giggle and sit in the bed across from him. "Yes."
"YES!!" He squealed and tackled me down on the bed planting kisses all over my face. I then see two more bodies jump on Alvin.
"Daddy is attacking mommy!! Get him!" Aj screams. Him and Raven starts to nibble and Alvin grab them both and start to tickle them.
"Daddy stop!!" They squeal with laughter.

I hop on Alvin back and we all collapsed on the floor wheezing and giggiling. Alvin turns to me and kiss me sweetly. "Those boys, are the best thing that has ever happened in my life."

"Ew cooties!" Raven exclaim.
"No Raven, thats how you get the girls. Right daddy!?" I glare over at Alvin who was about to make a run for it. "Oh no you dont!"

1 year later

"No, I cant, what if he leaves, what if he says no, I cant go out there girls." Jean and Ellie looks at me. "Brittany, you're about to become Mrs. Seville. You known him since childhood." Jean states.
"Yea, you guys are ment to be." I nod my head as Raven and Aj comes in pushing each other. "Move!" Aj snaps.
"Shut up Aj or-"
"Mommy!" Aj runs and hug my legs.
"You look so purtty." Raven say. I smile and kiss their head. "Thanks boys."

I turn around and lean down to kiss Melody on the cheek. "You get your beauty from mommy." She smiles and holds my cheek.
I hand her the bottle and she feeds. Jonah takes her out in the sanctuary where everyone else was. "Ok, deep breath." I inhale and exhale. The door opens and the audience arises. 

I step through the doors and down the aisle.
I look at Alvin and damn is he hot. I walk feeling nervous until im tempted to turn back.
No Britt, this is the man you grown to love, you have 3 beautiful kids together and another on the way.
I deeply sigh when I make it to the alter. Aj and Raven starts to hit each other and I glare over at them. They see me and sit back.
"Brittany, do you take Alvin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
Despite all the things we've been through, I never thought I would marry him.

"I do." I smile and blink away tears.
"Alvin, do you take Brittany, to be your lawfully wedded wife." He smiles wider than the Cheshire Cat.
"I do."
"You may now-"
"Move Aj!! Thats my bubbles!!!"
"No its NOT!! Mommy said I can have those!!!"
"Lier Lier pants on fire!"
I rub my temple at my 4 year olds. "Boys! Hush! Now!" They look at me. "But mommy!" Raven say.
"No buts." They grumble and sit back sneaking side glares. Everyone laughs at the two and I turn back to Alvin and the preacher smiling.

"Continue?" I say and they nod their heads. "Mom-ma." Everyone turned their heads towards Melody. She stands up and wobble her way over to me. "Mom-ma" She says and hold onto my dress. Those were her first words! Aw I think imma cry.
"Britt are you ok?" Ellie asks.
"Those were her first words." I say through tears.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."
Alvin picks me and Melody up and kiss us.
He carries us down the aisle with everyone applauding.
"I love you Brittany."
He nuzzles on my neck. "I love you too. Oh and Alvin, what should we name the baby?"
"What baby?"
"The next set of twins." I giggled out.
"Holy Shit."

A/N
Whooohoo! Thats the first book!!! The sequel will be part of this book sooo...they are in their teen years.
Aj 16
Raven 16
Melody 12
Cyrus 10
Connor 10
Yayyy!!!!!
So are you guys ready for the next book? Yea? Good!!!! Im so excited!"