Property Of Seville

Chapter song: Steal My Girl by ~OD~
Alvin P.O.V.

I get home and lay my head in my hands. "Alvin, are you ok?" There is no lie those feelings for Britt returned. Especially since I seen her and Jonah.

"Yea. Im good. Im going for a run. Be back?"
She deeply sigh. "I know whats up with you. You love her, I get it. Its not easy to get over someone you said you loved."

I scoff. "Yea its not hard either. Trust me. I decided to toss our relationship away. But noo...she winded up pregnant."

Courtney sits beside me. "Alvin, do you think those are your kids?"
I look at her crazy. "Of course I do! What kinda dumb shit is that!?"
"Im just asking cause they look..."
"They are my boys my property!!" I yell and stand.
She crosses her arms. "Or is it the boys are yours and them and Brittany is your property. Where do I fit in?" She says getting upset.

I dragged my hand down my face. "Just be happy im marrying you. Alright?" I snap.

She stands up. "You know what fuck you! Take your freaking ring back you piece of shit!" She yank off the ring and toss at me. She storms out the door and I deeply sigh.

"Fuuuucccck." I groan.

~Brittany P.O.V.~

Jonah sat across from me eating chips.
"So youre telling me...that Simon told you that Alvin was leaving."
"Yup."
"And you didnt know."
"Nope."
"And you found out you were pregnant."
"Yups."
"With his babies."
I deeply sigh. "Yes now is that all? Im kinda hungry."
He trails his fingers up my inner thigh.
"So am I." He pulls me by my legs to where hes between me.
"Jonaahh...this will be our third time." I whined.
He laughs kissing my belly. "Third times a charm."
He uses his toungue going in circles.

"Y..yea. I heard." I stutter. He use his teeth to pull down my underwear. He kiss my heating area causing me to moan. He licks the outside of me sending chills down my spine.

He sticks his tongue inside of me slowly moving it up and down me. I grip his hair and curled my toes.
"Fuck." I moan. He goes faster and I squeeze his head between my legs moaning loudly. He replace his tongue with two fingers slowly pumping inside of me. He comes up kissing my chest and I arch my back moaning loudly as I came.

He pull out his fingers and licked them. Damn he look so sexy doing that.
He smirks down at me. "Damn Britt. You ok?"
He teasingly ask. I punched his shoulder and he got off laughing.

"Go to hell Jonah." I say glaring.
"Sorry princess already there. Hey I got to go. See you later?"

I nod my head and he kiss my cheek. "See ya later." He says heading downstairs.
"Yea. See you later." I mumbled

I turned on the Tv and watched my favorite. Frozen.

2 hours later into the movie I get a knock on my door.
I jog downstairs in my shorts and opened the door finding Alvin standing there. He looks up from his phone and looked at my chest.

"Ahem!"  I say. He looks up at me.
"Oh yea. Hey." I annoyingly sigh. "What do you want? Alvin."
He deeply sigh. "Can I come in?"
"I dont know. Can you?" I hautly say.
He groans. "I already got one girl pissed off at me!! So let me in!!" He snaps. I look at him.
"Fine." Moving to the side to let him in.

He strides in and plops on the couch deeply sighing. I sit beside him. "Hey,what's wrong?" He turns to me.
"Courtney left. We got in a heated argument and she just gave me the ring back. I fucked up big time." He rest his head in his hands.

I move over to Alvin and drapped my arm over him. "You'll find that girl for you."
"I already did but I let her go." He says. I sigh in awe.
"Awe, Courtney shouldn't let you go." I say. He shakes his head and stand up.

"Im not talking about Courtney. Im talking about you." Rubbing his hand through his hair.

I look down. "Oh. Well...youll find a girl that will make you happy."
I get up and wander in the kitchen fixing some food to eat. Alvin follows me and pull me against him by my waist.

I slam my hand on the table. "Alvin. Dont."
"Please." He says kissing my neck. I bite my lower lip so hard I thought I was going to bleed from it.

"Alvin.." He moves his hands up and down my waist and then squeezes them. He let me go and lean against the counter across from me. I turned around and faced him.

"Im sorry Britt. About everything.."
I walk over and hug him. "Its ok. Truly. I forgive you. Lets be besties like before." I smile up at him. He chuckles. "Ok. Even though Im the father of our kids I will be bff. Again. And this time. I wont let you down." He kiss my nose and I smile.

Just then the boys run in the house.
"Mommmmy!!!!" They squeal. I laugh and pick them up in a hug.

"Hey my handsome little guys. How was it?"
"It was awesome!!! Uncle Si teached us our colors!!" Raven says giggiling. Aj rolled his eyes and looked at Alvin.

I crossed my arms. "Aj say hi to daddy." Aj just stood there looking at him. Raven leaned in and whispers. "Hes been like that since we left momma."
"Shut up Raven!!" Aj snaps and walk up to their room. Closing the door.

Raven turns to me. "See." We hear Alvin groan and we look at him. I sit Raven on the floor. "Go hug your brother."

Raven looked up at me in horror. "Momma, thats a death sentence!" I roll my eyes and laughed. "Just go. He might feel better. Yea?"
He nod his head and go upstairs.

I turn to Alvin. "Whats wrong?"
He looks at me. "Not only I got a girl mad at me, I got my own toddler pissed off at me." He groans.

I stand beside him and deeply sigh. "Chill Seville." He smirks at me. "Hey, that rhymed." I giggled shaking my head.
"Nothing changed I suppose." He chuckles and the door bell rings.
I walk over to answer it and the guys and my sisters walked in. Eleanor leaped with joy.
"Guys, me and Teddy are getting married!!!"
I screamed with delight and she say. "And im pregnant!!!! A girrl!!" She squeals.

Deadpan.