Lyrics from the heart

AJ P.O.V.
I sit back in my room scribbiling lyrics in my journal. No one knows I do this. I hide things from them so no one will know. I remember mom use to say 'no buts' when me and Rave got into fights with toys. I chuckle at the thought. No one knows I can sing. Uncle Si had me to sing and he said I sounded like my dad. From that day I hid my talent from everyone.
"Aj, are you in there?" I quickly hide my book under my matress and stride over to the door. I open it and see Cyrus frowning.
"What."
"My football. You dweeb." I laugh and he hop back. "Are you smiling?" He asks a bit surprised. I ignore him and hand back his ball.
"Take care little man." I ruffle his hair and he scurries off. He looks just like mom. I close my door and locked it. I play a customized beat made by me to go to the song I wrote.
"Dinner Aj!" Aunt Jean yells. I roll my eyes and head downstairs.
Aunt Ellie was there smiling. "Hows my little ones?" She grab me in a hug and I try to break away. "Good I guess." I mumble.
She pulls away and sadly smile at me. "Sweetie. How are you?" I look down to the ground cause I found something all of a sudden attractive about it. Or I was just avoiding eye contact.

I hump my shoulders still staring at the floor. "Good." I mumble. Though on the inside I was breaking.
"Aj!" I looked up and see Danielle rushing over to me. She engulf me in a hug smiling. "I missed you so much. Why stop coming over to our house?"
I shake my head. "Busy." I say. She frowns. "Oh. Ok. Oh! I got a new friend!!" She rush out the kitchen and comes back with her.
She sees me and slowly starts to back away.
"What is she doing here?" I seethed through my teeth. Raven rolled his eyes. "Shut the hell up Aj."
I clenched my fist together trying hard not to punch anything or anyone. Danielle squeaked a smile on her face. Just like Aunt Ellie.
"So, whats your name?" Cyrus chirped. Melody was in a different world.
The girl frowns and look over at me.
"Brittany." She whispers. Melody head snapped towards us and the tension in the room is thick and weird. Melody runs upstairs slamming the door behind her.
Raven was the one who breaks the silence. "So, Brittany. Im Raven. Aj twin." She smiles and Cyrus puff his chest out. "Im Cyrus. Ladies calls me Cy." She giggles and Connor comes over rolling his eyes. "Im Connor." He kissed her hand and say. "Cyrus twin."

Everyone looked at me and I deeply sigh. "Im Alvin Jr. Everyone calls me Aj." I felt the anger being swelled up inside me. "Um, where are your parents?" She asks. I was about to leave but Rave gripped my arm. "They're not here."
"Oh!", she says. "Then where are they?"
Raven averted his eyes as I bite the inside of my mouth. "Gone. For good." I spat at her. I yank my hand away from Rave. She looks down. "Sorry." She mumbles. Uncle Si comes in smiling. "Whose hungry?" Cyrus and Connor were the first ones at the table.

We took a seat and she sat beside me. I can feel her gaze into the side of my face. Me getting annoyed I say. "What are you looking at?" She stares at me more and say. "You look like someone I know." I rolled my eyes. Heard that one before.
"Please enlighten me." I remark sarcastically.
"Do you know a Alvin Seville?" She asks.
"Why?"
"Just asking because you look like them. They passed away last year am I right?"
I bite my jaw clench my eyes close. "Yes."
"Oh." She whispers. She then looks at me. "So, whats your parents name?"
I look away from her and mumbled.
"Alvin and Brittany Seville." Her eyes widens in shock and say.
"Oh my gosh Im-"
"Dont. I have heard enough from idiots today and don't need to from you." I turn from her and I feel someone grab my hand.
"Dont worry. Im here if you want to talk."
I glance down at her. She was so beautiful. She reminds me of mom. Beautiful and full of surprises.

"Hey wheres Melody?" Rave asks. I stand up and go upstairs to her room. "Mel. Mel open up." No answer. "Mel. Open this door now!" I say loudly. No response. So I kick open the door and found my baby sis on the floor with an empty pill bottle next to her.

I run downstairs to everyone. "Take Mel to the hospital now!!" I shout. Raven rush upstairs to her room.
"Aj whats wrong!?" Aunt Jean asks.
"She...She...FUCK!!!!" I punch the wall near her head causing her to yelp and jump. I grip onto my hair pulling. Pacing back and foward saying a line of curse words. Raven runs downstairs with Mel drapped in his arms. She look so lifeless.

Hospital

I sit in the waiting area with everyone else. Leg bouncing up and down like crazy.
"Alvin calm down." I shake my head repeatedly crying softly. "Alvin. Breathe."
"I cant loose her Raven. I just fucking CANT!!" I hop up and was about to leave when the doctors came out.
"Shes fine. Not a heavy dose though. You guys can see her now. Shes awake." I rush into the room shes in and she was looking out the window.
"Mel." She turns to me tears brimming in her eyes. "Aj, Im so sorry."

A/N
So how do you like iiit? I know you hate it but ah well. They are teens, Aj and Raven, so yea. Aj has alot of anger issues. Been like that before his parents died :'( .
Poor Melody, wanted to see her parents again.

But onto the next chapter!!!!

Tooddless!!!! ;)