Whose that?

AJ P.O.V.

I slam my locker door shut with a loud bang. "Damn Aj, whats the matter with you?" I turn to Ashton with a 'are you serious?' look. He chuckles at me shaking his head. "Dude, you really need to smile. You haven't smiled since..." I stop in my tracks and pinned him against the locker. "You dont know shit. So shut the fuck up or I will implant your head into this damn locker!!" I shout at him, chest heaving in and out.

Everyone stopped in the halls and Raven pulled me away from him. "Get to class." I glare. "Dont fucking tell me what to do dipshit!" I knock his hand off my shoulder. "Calm down Aj, calm down." He calmly say. I run my hand through my hair and loudly growled hitting the lockers.

Everyone screamed and Raven dragged me out the halls.
"Look at me." I couldn't. Im so furious that EVERYONE knows. That EVERYONE feel sorry for me. "Look! At me!" I look at Raven whose face was turning red. He does that alot out of aggravation.
"Deep breath." He strokes my back as I do as he say until im calm. "Good?" I nod my head.

"Now Alvin, you cant take your anger out on everything. Or everyone." I clenched my fist at my first name. Alvin. Alvin Jr. Raven bite his lower lip. "Shit, sorry. Aj." I hugged him cause I needed that right now. He was tense but then relaxed. "Hey Aj, we should head out."

I pulled away fixing myself up. "Yea, we should." We open the door and soon as I turn around someone ran into me. I look down the girl.
"Oh uh sorry." She mumbled. I growl. "Watch where the fuck you are going." She walked around me without saying a word.
Wait. Who was she? I never seen her around before. "Aj!" I turn my head to Jessica and Brian. Uncle Si and Aunt Jeans kids. "Oh yea, whats up?"

Jessica crossed her arms. "You terrified the school that's whats up! Look I understand-"
I grabbed at my hair. "No one! Understand how I feel!! They were my parents for fuck sakes and they are never coming back!!!" I scream storming out the school. I get in my car and sit there before beating the shits out of my steering wheel.

"For fucks sake!!" I rest my head on my steering wheel crying. Everyone says they understand. No they dont! They have their parents! We don't!! Every fucking time they see me they whisper.
I lean back in my seat lighting up a blunt. I turn my music up blaring louder than a siren.
Onced I chilled, I get out of my car and lean against it. "Um, excuse me do you-" I hear the sweet voice and I turn to see her.
She froze and say. "Oh never mind-"
"No, what do you want?" Putting out my blunt.
She fiddled with her hands. "Um, I was looking for someone named Alvin Jr?"
I bit my tongue from telling her off. "Whose asking?"
"Well you see in sci-"
"Whats your name?"
"Brittany."
I frown and clenched my fist. "Fucking whore!!!" She flinched and stepped back.
"I'll just...yea." She scurried off and I kicked my car and hopped in. I started up the engine and drive off.

Her name is Brittany. Just like mom.

A/N
Hiii! This chapter was pretty depressing so Aj inherited the singing voice from both Alvin and Brittany. Raven too. Melody get hers from Brittany.