Dont!

CHAPTER SONG: Say something by a great big world and Christina Aguilera

AJ P.O.V.
I stand there at the edge of the cliff crying. "Im sorry mom. Im sorry dad. Im sorry guys. Im sorry Raven. Im sorry Mel. Im sorry Cyrus. Im sorry Connor. Im sorry Brit."

I take off my hat and my sweater and lay it next to me. "Im a failure. I failed all of you guys," I sniffle. "I failed myself." I stand up looking over the edge.

Raven P.O.V.
"Do you know where he is?" I speed down the road.
"Yes Brit. I cant loose him. Not now. Not ever." I say feeling tears brimming my eyes.

She grab my hand and squeeze it. "He will be ok." I glanced at her and shake my head. "Once he made his mind up...theres no stopping him."

Aj P.O.V.
I move closer to the edge peering down at the crashing waves. I never cried this hard in my entire life. I dangle my leg over the edge and nearly slip. Down below are jagged rocks. "Mom," I choke out. "I love you guys so much. I tried. I really did but...I cant hold on any longer. Everyone will be better off without me." I wipe my face and closed my eyes.

"Goodbye world."
"Aj no!!!" I open my eyes and see Raven and Brit get out the car running towards me. Brit was the first and she hugged me. "Dont go Aj!! Dont do this!!" She cried. I wrap my arms around her and pulled her close. I whisper. "I have to. Im sorry guys."

"Aj, you didn't ruin anyone life." Raven say.
Brit was shaking in fear and I look at Raven. I shake my head and stepped away from them. "I did." I turn away from them to jump.
"Aj dont. Please. We all love you. Mom and Dad wouldnt want this. They would want you to live a happy life." I close my eyes and stood there for a while.
"Aj?" Her sweet angelic voice say.
"Yes mom?"
"Dont. Go home to your brothers and sister. They need you."
"I cant."
"Yes you can."
"It hurts mom. It hurts. So bad."
"I know sweetheart. I know. But you will be fine. Me and your father loves you. Your family loves you."
"I love you too mom."
"I love you son."
"Dad?" I open my eyes and they land on Raven and Brit. I walk over to Raven and hugged him. "Im so sorry Rave." He holds onto me tightly.
"Dont ever do that again Aj." He whispered.

I never want to let  him go. And I'm pretty sure he don't want to let me go. "Aj?" I turn to Brit and I walk over to her.
"Thank you Brit."
"Its no problem." She says wiping her eyes. I removed her hand and wiped them for her. She looks me in the eyes and I lean down and pressed my lips to hers. She kisses me and wrap her arms around my neck. I pull away and smile.

"Friends?" She nod her head.
"Friends." She smiles.
"Come on love birds. Let go home and eat. Aj has a big day tomorrow." Raven says as he gets in the car.

As we arrive to the house, Connor, Cyrus, and Mel ran and hugged me. "Aj I was scared." Cyrus whispered.
"Me too." Connor says.
"I thought I lost you."  Mel says through muffled cries. I hold them and whispers. "Im not going anywhere."

I look up and smile at Rave and Brit. "Ever."

A/N
That's all for this chapter, sorry I hadn't published anything in a while, love much.