Never Ever

Brittany P.O.V

I yawn into the new day. I get up and head to the bathroom without asking who was in there. I walk in and what do you know. None other than the Alvin himself was grooming his hair. "Um may I help you?" I roll my eyes. "Not from you no." His eyes trail down my body before saying. "Put some damn clothes on." He grunts.

I roll my eyes. "What jealous?" He shakes his head before brushing his teeth. Afterwards he turn to me. "Oh no Barbie Doll why would I." Oh hell no. Did he just call me..."Barbie Doll!? You have the nerves to call me that!!" "You started it!!" "Oh yeah how!!? I just came in to..." "See me naked. I know you love me and all Britt but damn I have a girlfriend." He says teasingly. I grab a towel and plunked him hard in the nose. "You bitch!!" He wrapped his arms around trying to get the towel from me. "No! Get away!!" His body rubbed against mines and I struggled out of his arms.

He stares at me and so do I. "You are so going to pay for that." I cross my arms. "Oh really." I walk closer to him slamming my hand on the sink.
"Yes." He says cupping my face in his hands and kissing the corner of my mouth. "Ahem!" We turned around and see Dave standing there. "Oh hey Dave. Good morning." He narrowed his eyes at Alvin. "Alvin. Youre up early. Whats the occasion?" Alvin smiles. "Going out with my girl."

I snort. "Yea how many is that exactly?" He shoots me a deadly glare. "Dont hate them because you can't get me." "Who said I wanted you anyway! Never ever have I wanted you!!"  "Good!!!" Alvin shouted before he grab his hat and walks off.

Dave just whistle and walked off. I swear, boys and their hormone problems.

~Later in the day~
I was smiling to myself cause I had the whole house to myself. No boys. And no sisters. Dont get me wrong I love my sisters and all but hey, a girl need a break.

I slowly close my eyes with my ear phones in my ears. I was jamming to my favorites of One Direction. Omg Harry Styles you have no idea. I wonder on our next tour would I get to meet them. I mean come on! Who wouldn't fall to the feet of Harry Styles. Hes so hot and god knows how long I have been eyeing him maybe...

Just then my ear phones was yanked out and my eyes dart open to see a glaring Seville staring down at me.
"Get your nasty ass feet off the couch."
"Excuse me!?"
"You heard me!" He says with a growl.
He balls my ear phones up and toss them on the couch.
"Are you crazy!?! Do you not realize how much these ear phones cost!!!? I have spent my allowance money..." Alvin annoyingly rolled his eyes. "Oh cry me a river!!" He yells. He walks off and up to his room. Hmph. Someones not happy.

If there are two things I learned from (sadly) being friends with that Jerk is to give him space when he's pissed off at someone. Well we both learned that. I plug in my ear phones and laid out on the couch. Daring to scratch someone eye out if they decided to yank them out. And with Alvin it was a close call.

Alvin P.O.V

I lay on my bed and deeply sigh. Why couldnt the girls go with Ms. Miller. I mean I would enjoy their company if someone wasn't all up in my goddamn face all the time. 'Alvin this. Alvin that. Ugh I hate you. You get on my nerves!' Yea Britt! The feeling is mutual!! Ugh! I start to hum one my songs I wrote. It's called 'Remember Us'. By none other than Alvin Seville himself haha.

"Alvin are you ok?" As if Simom couldnt get any annoying as Brittany. "What do you want Simon?" I say with so much sympathy. He glares. "Chill man im just checking on you." I roll my eyes. "Yea."

Simon sits on the bed beside me and deeply sigh.
"Alvin you can't bottle your feelings up for long you know?" I snort. "What feelings?" Simon glares.

Simon P.O.V
I swear Alvin is one of the most stubborn, egotistical, jerk of a brother I could ever have but by the looking of it, he looks upset. And im bound to squeeze it out of him. If he dont squeeze me.
"Alvin come on. Im your brother, you can tell me anything." He opens his mouth and hope fills me up but when he closes it all is lost. If you're wondering, the answer is silence.
"Alvin, is it about Brittany?" He stiffens up and say. "No. Never has been and never will." Cruel but I'll stick to it. "You know and I know that you some how have feelings for her." His eyes turned icy cold and thats where my mistake was.
"Look! I dont give a fuck about Britt!" And then I had to say it. "If not then why do you still call her Britt?"
He looks down at his hands. BINGO. He admit it. He still love her.
"I...I dont know Si. Its just...complicated." I nod my head. Until he says. "Never, Ever, will I love Brittany Miller." I deeply sigh knowing this little
therapist section was over. I walk out the room and look back at my brother who was looking lost as ever. Which is nothing new.