A SIMPLE KISS BOOK 2

Story song: Kiss me by Ed Sheeran💖
PROLOGUE 

"Get the fuck out of my room Raven!!" Aj bellowed at his twin brother Raven. Raven glared.
"Not until you tell me what the hell have you been doing late at night!" He screams back. Aj rolled his eyes and snickers. "Didnt know you cared so much Raven." He push Raven out slamming the door in his face. He sit on his bed rolling up a blunt.
Raven face turned red and Melody walked by.
"Are you two at it again? You know mom and dad wouldnt be proud of this." Melody tied her hair up into a messy bun. She get her hair color from Brittany.
Raven deeply sigh at the thought of their parents. "I miss them so much. And plus I have to deal with, is that weed I smell?"

Melody chuckles at Raven rolling his eyes. "Maybe, maybe not huh?" He smiles and say. "What will I do without you Mel." She looks up pondering. "You can, make amends with your twin." She giggle and make way to her room.
Cyrus runs upstairs with Connor hot on his tail. "Give me back my football!!!!" "No!! We are suppose to share!!!" Cyrus yells. Raven deeply sigh and went into his room.
Aj laid back in his bed staring at the ceiling. He hasnt taken the death of his parents very well. He remembered it like it was yesterday. When the train ran over their car.
He bite his lower lip in anger and punched the wall next to him. He couldnt take it. He was wondering why everyone was smiling like nothing happened. Why everyone was just as happy as a kitty when its born.
"Fuck." He muttered when he realized the hole he made in the wall. He groan when he hear Cyrus and Connor yelling and running. He jerk open the door and when they ran by he snatched them by the colar.
"Stop fucking running and yelling over some worthless shit!" He snapped. He eyed the football and used his knee to knock it out Cyrus hands. He kicked it far back in his room and the twins face faltered. "Thats ours!!"

Aj did his mischievous smirk. Which he inherited from his dad. "Says who?" He dropped them and closed the door in their face, locking it behind him.
Melody stare at herself in the mirror. Gosh, I hate that I look like my momma. She was so amazing. She did everything and all things.
She blinked away her tears and applied some mascara. But then only one picture ruined it all.
"Fuck!!" She slam her hand down on the table. She laid her head on the table crying. She wished, that she could go back in time and take back everything she done to hurt them. But now, that was too late.

A/N
Heyyyyyy! Sorry that this doesn't have Alvin and Britt in here. Sad to say the damn train killed them and now they left 5 kids behind. So this is how it is going to go.
Theres a new girl in school whose name is also Brittany. Shes a huge fan of her. She acts like her but, don't look like her. Aj hears about this and immediately hate her guts because of the name. But then he starts to fall for her and say hateful words to cover his true feelings. Leaving her in a restless state of mind.