HIM!!?

Alvin P.O.V
I sit next to Allison, listening to her talk about how her vacation is going to be. "Then me and my dad are gonna go to Madrid, Spain. Isnt that AWESOME!?"
"Yea if you would stop bragging about it." Simon bluntly says under his breath. "OH! You have any INTERESTING things to say?" I sarcasrically say.Simon glare and the door bell rings. I get up and answer it. "Jonah? What are you doing here?" "Oh Alvin, im here to see Brittany." I cross my arms and eyed him. "And why?" Just then Brittany forcefully pushes me to the side and smiled at him. He smiles down at her.

"Hey my beautiful flower. I was afraid your little door mouse would even let me in." She glares over at me. "If anything he shouldn't be let in. Taking that he is a rodent." I chuckled. "Ha! So are you." She kinda had that one coming since we are the same species. We walk back in the house and Allison comes and sits in my lap. Simon sees Jonah and quickly choke on his apple. "Jonah!? What are you doing here!?"

He smiles. "Im with Brittany. Why is that such a surprise?" He winks and Simon glasses fogs up. Hopefully I wasnt the only one who seen that. Brittany deeply sigh.

"Guys its boring around here. How about a game!?" "Monopoly!" Everyone looked at Theo who just shrunk more than his normal height. I ponder for a bit and then smiled.
I turned to Brittany with my smirk and she knew dead on what that smirk means.
"How about Strip Poker."

A/N
Sorry this chapter isnt long but I will try to make them even longer lol