He hates Me

Brit P.O.V.
He hates me. I know it. Im named after his mom who just happens to be my role model. I lay in my bed staring at the cieling.
"Brit get uup!" My oldest sister whines. "What Jeeny?" She smiles and plop beside me. "How was it?" I deeply sigh and smile. "Everyone was nice. Except one."
She frowns. "Whats her name so-"
I giggle and say. "Its a guy. His name is Aj."
She place her hand over heart falling dramatically on the bed. "He is so hot! I wonder if his dad is." I rolled my eyes.
"About that. His parents are Alvin and Brittany Seville." I look at my hands.
She quckly sit up hands over her mouth.
"Seriously?" I nod my head and hopped off my bed.
"Yea. They're baby sis was rushed to the hospital." She frowns. "Oh. Is she alright?" I hump my shoulders. "I..I hope so."

She hugs me and say. "Its gonna be alright. Go to sleep." She leans away smiling at me. I nod my head and say. "Ok, good night."
"Good night." She says and closes my door. I deeply sigh with a million things running through my mind.

Next Morning

I walk to my locker that school morning humming one of my favorite songs. Afterwards I turn around and see Aj leaning on his locker with his red hat turned sideways and him dog whistle girls that pass by.
He catches me staring and plaster a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and head off to Science.

One of my favorite subjects.
"Hey there B." A low voice interrupted my thoughts. "Um. Hi Aj." He sits beside me and pulled out a pencil. "We are partners right?"
Mentally facepalm myself. "Oh, yea. Thats right." He nod his head before he checked me out.

I glare over at him. "What the hell are you doing?" He chuckles. "Taking inventory." I bite my lower lip and turn away from him.
"Hey, im sorry for acting like that towards you." He quietly says. I turn to him and eyes him.  "Is your sister ok?" I ask. He nods his head blinking his eyes multiple time.
"She overdosed. But they managed to pump her in time." He whispers. I grab his hand. "Dont beat yourself up about it. She's ok and thats all that matters."

He looks at me and softly smiles. Damn he looks like his dad. "Thanks B." I nod my head and turn to pay attention.
As soon as class was over, Aj runs out the classroom. Well damn. "Hey Brittany!!"
I turn my head and see Raven running towards me.
"Hey Rave." I say smiling at him.
"Hey B. So whats up?" He drape and arm around me. "Do Aj hate me?" I look up at him. He frowns. "Of course not. Why would you think that?"
I look down away from him. "Its just that, he always appear mad at me. Everytime im near." I whisper. Raven deeply sigh and say.
"He don't hate you. Just your name."
I look up at him. "You could be wrong."
"Im never wrong. Besides, I know Aj, hes my twin." I giggle. "Yea. I see."

He smiles as we walk in the cafeteria. "Hey B!" I turned and smiled at Jessica. "Hi Jess. Whats up?" She giggles. "Youre sitting with us." She grabs my hand and pulls me towards her table.
We arrive and see 2 blonde girls and 3 dark haired guys. "Everyone, this is Brittany. B, this is Mac, Reese, Josh, Amanda and Rosie."
They smile and waves. I wave at them and sit down.
"So B, where you from?" Mac asks. I look down. "Well, Im from New York." "Ooh",Rosie chirps up. "i went there once!" Amanda rolls her eyes. "We know that Rosie."

Josh laughs and lean across the table at me. "So, seeing anyone?" I blush and look down. "Well I-I-" I stutter not knowing what to say.
"Yes, she is seeing someone. And that someone happens to be me." The familiar voice says, that send chills down my spine. I gulp and turned around seeing Aj glaring at the boys.
"Hey Ajjj." Rosie and Amanda giggles. Aj smirks at them and sit beside me. "Ladies." He turns to Jess. "Jess." "Alvin." He glares and bite his lower lip.
"Do not call me that." He growls. She rolled her eyes and crosses her arms. "Oh hell, get over the fact that you're named after your dad."
The boys looked at each other and say. "Whose your dad?" Reese asks. Jess looks at Aj. "His dad is Alvin Seville. Singer/rockstar." Aj grips my hand and pulls me off with him. Well, he pratically dragged me out of there.
"Aj, calm down."
His hand grips harder and before I knew it, he swinged me around against the wall and kiss me.
Before I could react he whispers.  "Youre pathetic." And walks off. I stood there confused. What did I ever do to him? Thats it!

I storm in the cafeteria and stand infront of Jess. "What the hell is your problem!!?" I yell at her causing everyone to look at us. She glares and stand up.
"Oh, so youre taking his side!?" She yells at me. "You hurted his feelings!!!" I snap. "And mines not!!? He never talks to me anymore!!!"
I get in her face. "He suffered the loss of his damn parents for fuck sakes!!!! You still have yours!!! He doesn't!!! He regrets every bad thing he has done!!! How I know!!? Cause I see in his damn eyes you bitch!!!!" She flinches and I rush out the cafeteria and into the parking lot.

I know he hates me, but it had to be said.