Flirtatious

"No fair!!" Brittany bellowed over the top of her lungs. Alvin just chuckles.
"All is fair sweetheart. Come on strip for us."
She glare and pull her shirt off. Alvin stares at her with a smirk. She blush and sits down. Alvin played his cards and so did Simon. "Awe crap." Alvin chuckled. "Come on Simon" Simon grumbled under his breath. He took his shirt off and crossed his arms. Theo played his card and so did Brittany.

"Ha! Come on Britt!" She stood up and slipped out her shorts. Alvin and Jonah dog whistled. She rolls her eyes and sit down. Alvin just sit there staring at the figure of Brittany.
'Damn, why did i ever give that up'
Brittany catches Alvin oogiling her and she looks away.

Jonah stood up and stretched. "Welp im gonna head on home." Brittany hopped up and kiss Jonah on the lips. "Mm, Britt baby. Dont do that." She giggles as she smoothes her hair. "And why not?" He smirks and whispers in her ear.
"Because you might be the reason I sneak in your house tonight." He grips her waist pulling her closer as he trail his hands down her lower back.
Alvin stood up and walked in the kitchen. Allison trailed behind him. "Hey Alvin are you ok?"

"Yea, im fine." He mumbles under his breath.
Allison wasn't looking convinced.
"You sure? Because it looks as if you were..."
Alvin closes his eyes.

"Allison baby, im fine. You should go home and rest."
She nod her head and kiss him lightly. "Ok. Im here if you need someone to talk to." He then smiled.
"Of course."
So after everyone left Brittany decided to stay up and watch a movie.
"Mind if i join?" Alvin says plopping next to her.
She shrugg her shoulders.
"I guess." The lights were out and Brittany turned on Love and Hip Hop.
Alvin on the other side of her groaned.
"Seriously Britt. Choose a movie and not a tv show."

She rolled her eyes and put on Marley and Me.
He smiles and wrap an arm around her. She blushed and watched the movie. "What do you see in him anyway." She confusedly turn to him.
"What?" He rolled his eyes. "Jonah. You know. Jonah Beck your boyfriend." She crossed her arms.

"And what do you see in Allison." He shakes his head. "You cant answer a question with a question Britt." She shrugg. "Just did." Alvin watched her and tackled her on the couch. "Ugh Alvin move!" He smirks and kiss her neck softly. "A-" She gasp slightly as her face turned red. He rubs his hand down her torso causing her to moan and arch her back.

"Alvin!" She said breathlessly. He chuckles and pulls away from her.
"Brittany were you just flirting with me?" She blushed darker and turned off the movie. "Go to hell Alvin Seville." She growled and left for the guess room. Alvin bites his lower lip and turned in for the night.