Shut your trap

Chapter song: Im still in love with you by: New Edition. 
Brittany P.O.V.
Eleanor is getting married. Shes having a baby. A girl. Everyone sends their congrats and the boys run downstairs smiling at Alvin. "Daddy. Will you take mommy somewhere?" Aj says bouncing on his toes. Raven pulls the eyes on Alvin and Alvin just sighs.
"I'll think on it." They jump up and down squealing with excitement. "Boys, you have visitors." I interrupted their dance. They eyes light up.
"Uncle Si!"
"Uncle Theo!"
"Aunt Jeannie!"
"Aunt Ellie!"
I rolled my eyes for the next part.
"Mommy and Daddy!!" They squeal with laughter. Alvin looked at me with amusement. I shrugged my shoulders walking up to my room. I lock the door and thats when I broke down in tears.

Me and Alvin was suppose to be married with a boy and girl. No, my baby sis beated me to it. Engaged with a baby girl on the way.

The more I think about the more upset I get. I toss a shoe at a wall. I toss another at my mirror causing it to shatter loudly and lastly I toss my hair brush out the window. I groan in anger when I hear a knock. "Go away!" "Mommy are you ok?" I hear Aj and Raven say. "Let me in Britt." Alvin say.
He pound on the door and I quickly unlocked door and rush to the bathroom locking it.
"Brittany, open up. Now." He sternly say. I ease off the floor and opened the door. He walks closing and locking the door behind him.
"Whats wrong?" He asks bringing me in closer to him. "Its not fair. That was suppose to be me and you. Married with a little girl-"

He deeply sigh and pull in a hug. "I know Britt. I know. Im very sorry. So sorry." I cry in his shirt. "I miss you so much." He pull away and wipe my tears.
"I love you so much Britt." He leans down and plants a quick kiss on my lips. I bite my lower my lip and pull him back in a kiss. He grips my waist kissing me passionately. He lifts me up on the sink rubbing up my shirt, I pull away from him and he leans his head against mines.

"Alvin, everyone is waiting down there." I say brushing my nose with his."
"I know," he sigh, "but can we just talk alone?" Pulling away and leaning against the sink beside me. I nod my head. "Sure." He snakes his arm around my waist.
"Remember when I bought you the wrong holloween costume to go to Jess party?" He says snickering. "Ah, so now you confirm that it was the wrong one." Crossing my arms.

He shakes his head. "No, I said that because you believe that." I scoff. "You lier! You did-"
"No I did not!" He exclaims. "Yeea whatever."
Ok so this is what happened.
~past~

"Alvin I am going to break your neck!"
Alvin stared at her in disbelief. "YOU asked for it!" Brittany balled her fist up with clenched teeth. "THIS is NOT what I asked for!" "Well they didnt have it!!" Alvin shot at her. "You know what! How about you take this costume and shove it up-"
Simon then walks in adjusting his glasses. "Guys what are you two fussing about, or, do I need to ask." Alvin glares over at Simon.

"Mind you business Simon, all I did was buy her a costume." "Yea the WRONG costume!"
Alvin walked over to her. "You know what," he snatched the costume out her hands and shove it in the trash. "Have fun at the party." And he walked upstairs.

~present~

He turns to me, "So, have fun at the party?" He snickers. I glared at him. "Oh, yes, I did alright." He starts to giggle and I rolled my eyes and look away. I huff crossing my arms. "Come on, lets get back down there." I trudge out the room with Alvin still laughing. "Like dude, you were the only one in mixture of...of COLOR!" He doubles over laughing and the others look at me. He falls down laughing rolling around on the floor.
"Dont! Even ask!" I snapped glaring at every one of them.
He continues laughing and I grow annoyed.
"Shut your trap Seville!!!" He stops laughing with a few escaping.

"Where are the boys?" I ask them. "Sleeping." Theo replies. Then the door bell rings. I walk over and opened the door. I ball my fist up, digging my nails in my skin. "Brittany whose..."
Eleanor face paled and Theo disappeared.

Julia.

A/N
Aww fudge cake, why do people they forget about in the past tend to make their future worser. I understand Jonah seeing Britt cause shes still hot but damn! Even Julia!? Whose next, Allison!?
...........
You know.....thats a very good idea. Maybe, she will come...never mind but anyway, sorry for the short chapter its too early for me to be typing and there will be more love, emotional, amazing, chapters up ahead.

With love!!! Tooddlless!!!