I will shove my foot so far up your..

Chapter song: That should be me ~Justin Bieber~

Brittany P.O.V.
I slam open the door and slam it shut scaring the shit outta Ellie.
"Oh crap Ellie I didn't-"

I look at her eyes and could tell that she was crying.

"Ellie, why are you crying? Is it about Theo?" She looks down at her hands and nodded. I deeply sigh, rub my hand through my hair and down my face.

"He likes her way better than me. I mean look at me. Im...im...fat!" My look at her with horrid eyes.

"Fat!? Ellie you are not fat! Who told you that!?" I growl. She looks at me and away.

"Julia. She told me that I never had a chance with Theo cause I was fat." She said tears streaming down her face.

My fist clenches tightly together. "And when was this?" I say through gritted teeth.

"Two months ago." She weakly squeak out.
My blood starts to boil like a volcano.

"Ugh!!! Why didn't you tell us!? Tell me!!?"
She starts to cry. "Because I didnt want you to get in trouble and hurt Theo."

"Fuc-" Just then our door swings open and in walks Jeanette who looks like she's...high?

"Guys I have some exciting news!!"
I snort and look at my nails. "Lemme guess, you and Simon finished the 'film'." I say sarcastically.

She shake her head. "We did but that's not it! Simon asked me to be his girlfriend!!!!!"

I squealed in delight with her because, well, im happy for her. Then I remembered Ellies' situation.

"Oh um Jean we have a problem. Ellie is belittling herself because of what some bitch ass hoe told her."

Jean blushes and say. "What happened?"
So Ellie went through the whole situation and Jean deeply sighed. "Crap Ellie. Why didn't you tell us?"

Ellie just shrugged. "I dont know. But guys can we please stop talking about it?"

I nod my head. "Ok. But im not done with it." I kiss both my sisters on the head and head out the room.

I head downstairs and round the corner when I went into someone.
"Watch where you're going Britt."

I roll my eyes and walk around Alvin.
"Whatever." I went in the fridge getting some yogurt and leaned across the counter from Alvin.

"So, Jonah huh?" He says so snotty.
"Yea. How about you and Allison?"

He twisted his hat on backwards. "She's amazing. Wouldnt trade her for the world." He says so awe struck.

I chuckle. "Sounds like you love her." He looks at me.
"Why are you so interested in my love life? Britt."
I look into my cup of yogurt starting to churn my spoon.

"You should know me. Im into romance." I say so bluntly.

He walks over to me and took the spoon out the cup.

"Yea youre right. You are into romantic shit." He says eating the yougurt off my spoon.

"I wouldn't exactly call it shit though." I say humping my shoulders.

He pulls me against him as his lips slightly brushes against mines.

"Yea. I guess so." He says starting to kiss my neck. Oh he know me so well. So well that he knows my weak spot.

Just when things were getting heated Simon comes downstairs hollering.

"Alvinnn!!! I need to tell you something!!"
Alvin pushes me away from him when Simon comes into view.