Do it again

Brittany P.O.V
I wake up and look next to me and smile when I hear Alvin little snore.
I get out the bed and pull back the blinds.
"Alvin wake up." All I hear is a groan from him.
I stand up in the bed and start to jump.
"Alright! Im up!" He yells. I keep jumping until he takes me down and pin me to the bed.
"Heyy!" I protest. "Aw whats the matter?" He says teasingly.
I blow air out through my nose. "Get off."
"No." He says starting to kiss my cheek softly.
"Alvin im warning you." I say in my best serious tone.
He starts to kiss closer to my lips sending chills down my body. "You have no idea Britt." He says softly.
His lips brushing against mines. I sucked in my breath and looked at him. His eyes found mines and he lean closer to where our lips met.
He softly moves his lips against mines and I suddenly found the rhythm.

He press his body against mines and I wrap my legs around him. He deepens the kiss and then breaks away from me.

I bite my lower lip and say. "Do it again." Just when he was about to someone knocks on the door.
"Alvin are you up yet?! Its your turn to wash dishes!" Simon yelled through the door. I push Alvin off of me, hopped off the bed and fixed my hair. Alvin did the same and went to answer the door. And as annoying as it is, he didnt have a shirt on.
"Yea what's up?" He says so coily.
"Dishes. Dave said wash the dishes." Simon says.
I push Alvin aside and walked out the room without Simon asking a question.

I went in my room and close it shut locking it behind me. I got freshed up and sat down with my make up kit in front of me. Ok breathe. It was just a kiss. A kiss. Yea a kiss. Just a kiss. Nothing more. That meant nothing. HOLY SHIT. I KISSED THE BOY I PROMISED I WAS NEVER GOING TO RETURN TO.
"Holy shit." I say thinking out loud.
A knock comes from the door and I open it. Alvin stands there dressed up and leaning on the door frame. "Yea whats up?" I ask.

He smirks. "Im ok. Question is are you ok."
I nod my head. "Im fine. Just...ya know. Yea."
He chuckles. "Yea ok. Im leaving in ten."
I smile. "Ok." He leans in and kisses me one last time. "See you downstairs Princess." He says with a wink.
After he left I closed the door and weirdly, started smiling to myself. I can not possibly be falling for him again.

So I slipped in my cut out shorts and a tank top. I slipped my hot pink high tops on and applied a little of lipstick. There im ready.

I walk downstairs and smile at my sisters.
"I have to tell you guys something later on." They smile and nod their heads. Alvin comes out the kitchen with an apple. "You ready?" He asks.

I nod my head. "Im dressed arent I?"
He looks me up and down. "Yea, you are. Just get your ass outside."
I rolled my eyes and we head off to the park.

~Skatepark~

"Yoo Alvin!! My man!! Whats up!?"
Great, Mike is here?
"Nothing much just, ya know. Ready for the half pipe?" Mike chuckles. "You bet. Woah. Is that Brittany?"
I rolled my eyes as Alvin dragged him away from me.

Alvin P.O.V

I take Mike arm and drag him away from Britt.
"Yea thats Britt." He whistles. "I mean she's hot and all but damn."
I laugh. "Yea. But no touching. Shes mine."
"Are you hitting on her?" He looks at me.
"No you dumb twat. Me and her are playing it cool." Which is partly a lie. Ok it is a lie. Mike walks around me with a smile on his face walking towards Brittany.

Brittany P.O.V.

"Heya Britt! Lookin good." Mike says smiling.
I smile. "Thanks Mike." "So you and Alvin huh?"
I look at him confused.
"What? Oh..."
"Mike come on!" Alvin calls. Mike smiles at me. "See you later. Oh. Here."
He pass me a piece of paper to me with his number on it.
I laugh to myself and sat down on the side and watched them skate.

2 hours later

"Ugh! Alvin can we please go?" I say tiredly.
"Wait! I have to do this first!" He yells.
"You said that last time!" I say whining.
"Britt baby just hold on. One more trick I promise."
I start getting this fuzzy feeling in my gut which I chosen to ignore. But surprisingly he kept his word. "Alright Mike, catch you later."
Mike nods his head shaking his hair out his face.
"Sure. Dont forget Britt!" He yells before hopping on his skateboard and riding down the road.

I turn to Alvin who throws his cap on his head. "Ready?" He asks. I look at him like hes dumb.
"Are you stupid? Of course im ready. For the past 2 hours." I say scoffing.
"Yea right." He says before picking me up bridal style and stand on his skateboard.
"Alvin what in the hell! Are you crazy!?" I yell terrified that he was going drop me.
"Well, yea, but about you." He says with a wink. "Besides, I got good balance." I roll my eyes and clenched onto him.

We made it the house safely. He stepped off the skateboard kicking it to the side. We enter the house with him still carrying me.
"Oh my god! Brittany did you get hurt!?" Jeanette says concerned.
I was going to answer when Alvin say.

"Ssh. Jean cant you see I swept her off her feet?"
I can hear the smirk in his voice as he says it.
I punch his chest as he let me down.

"Ok guys! I need you all to turn in early for our concert tomorrow!" Dave says as he walks in. Alvin crosses his arms.
"Dave. Its 3 in the evening. Besides we are 17. We can pull an all nighter." Alvin smiles his big smile.

Dave took one glance at Alvin and say. "Nah-uh. Not gonna happen young man."
"B...but Dave-" Dave cut him off. "No. Bed immediately after dinner. Got it?"

Alvin not feeling satisfied just blow air out his nostrils. "Yea ok." He says and slump on the couch. I started to text my sisters all the details and they loudly squeal which caused Alvin to jump out of his daze.

"Girls what the hell!" He says pissed off.
"Oh nothing." They say simultaneously.
Alvin turned to me with an arched eyebrow.
"Whaat? I didnt do anything." I say so inocently with a sweet smile plastered on my face.
He smirks and say.
"Lier." He pulls me down in his lap and start to tickle me madly.
I laughed so hard I thought I would die from it.
"Alvin stoop!!" I whined. Everyone was looking at us when he stopped. My sisters smiling and Simon smirk. Theo wasnt there. Dave looks amused.

I blush and roll my eyes. "No." I get up and walk upstairs to my room. As soon as I was about to close the door a foot stopped it.
"Oh dont think you're getting away that easy." Alvin says teasingly.
I crossed my arms.
"I don't think, I know." I smile and he pulled me closer to him.
"Tomorrow, I have something for you." He says.
I look down. "You do?" I ask playing with the him of his hoodie.
He nod his head. "Yea." He uses his finger and lift my face to him. "You'll like it. Like I like you."
I blush and found myself kissing him. Wrapping my arms around his head and bringing him closer down to me. I twirl my fingers in his hair and I earn a deep groan.
"Oh Britt. I want you to be mine. So bad." He says hungrily. Then before I stopped myself I said. "Then im yours." He smirks at that. "Be my girl again." I nod my head and we kiss again.
Weird enough when he pull out his phone and play a song.
"I want you to be mines." He tells me pushing me in the room, locking and closing the door.
Turning Page instrumental

He takes off his shirt and walks closer to me. He lifts me up and place me softly on the bed. He starts to kiss my neck as he works on undoing my jeans. He bites down on my neck softly causing me gasp. "A...Alvin." I say. His hands starting to travel up my shirt and around my back to undo my bra. He lifts my shirt over my head and stare down at me. I nod my head. He starts to kiss me down my stomach and then used his tongue.

I sucked my breath in. He takes my hands and put them above my head. I closed my eyes as he went lower. All i could say was 'do it again.'

A/N
WELLLLLLLLLL......do you think she would give in now? No. Yes. Maybe. Idk. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
Anyway got some devastating news. Its 3 in the morning and im hungry lol.

Dont leave me hanging and tell me how the story is so far lol

TOODLES!! ♡♡