Chapter 16; Good To See You Again

-Sans's dream-
Sans was surrounded by darkness, after a few confusing seconds, suddenly, the room turned white and the cracks were heading towards him, dropping him in space until he finally hit the invisibly ground. He got up and sighed "do you always gotta summon me like that?" Sans asked, Gaster emerged from the distance "HELLO, SANS. GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN." Sans replied "good to see you, too, old man." He extended his hand "YOU DO KNOW I CAN'T TOUCH ANYTHING PHYSICAL IN HERE, RIGHT?" Sans pulled back his arm and put it in his pocket then shrugged "fair point." After a moment of silence Gaster spoke "I SAW YOUR LITTLE 'STUNT' WITH YOUR BROTHER EARLIER. YOU REALLY LET YOURSELF WASTE AWAY." Sans looked down "shut up..." Gaster ignored him and continued "DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO YOUR LITTLE INNOCENT BROTHER... HE'LL NEED TO LEARN THE TRUTH ONE DAY AND IT'S ON YOU TO EXPLAIN IT." Sans growled "AFTER ALL, IT WOULD BE BETTER THAN HIM FIGURING IT OUT THE HARD WAY." Sans was annoyed, he isn't pleased with where this conversation was going "i know, alright? i'll find a way to explain those things to him soon enough and if you dragged me here to talk about this shit, i swear you're gonn-" Gaster cut him off "HOW WOULD PAPYRUS FEEL ABOUT YOU CUSSING?" Gaster said tauntingly, he received an annoyed groan from Sans. Gaster continued "AND NO, I DID NOT DRAG YOU HERE JUST TO TALK ABOUT THAT, I WANTED TO TALK A LITTLE ABOUT THE FUTURE, YOURS AND PAPYRUS'S FUTURE." Sans looked up at Gaster with slight confusion "6 MORE DAYS AND THE HUMAN WILL ARRIVE. IF THEY DO RESET AGAIN, I WON'T BE ABLE TO GIVE PAPYRUS HIS MEMORIES BACK. I KNOW YOU'RE AWARE OF THIS ALREADY, BUT I'M MAKING SURE YOU'RE PREPARED FOR THE WORST, IT'S GOING TO BE MORE DETRIMENTAL FOR YOU NOW THAT HE IS YOUR 'BOYFRIEND'." Sans sighed and responded "...i know." it made Gaster feel a little regretful and guilty. After a few seconds of silence, Gaster spoke "I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING A GOOD FATHER, SANS." Sans flinched, he was shocked by his apology but replied calmly "it's fine, 'dings. you had the whole underground's hopes n' dreams weighing on your shoulder." - "I STILL SHOULD'VE ACTED LIKE A BETTER FATHER." Sans walked over to Gaster and looked him in the eye sockets "i forgive you." Gaster smiled "THANK YOU." silence swept over them again, until Gaster spoke "...IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO WAKE UP, GOODBYE, SANS." Sans replied "see ya around, 'dings."

-Morning-
Sans woke up, he looked at the watch and it read 7:40 AM, he looked to the other side of the bed and found a sleeping skeleton there. He leaned in to kiss the top of his skull then he started patting his head, Papyrus smiled subconsciously which made Sans chuckle. He let Papyrus be and walked over to his room. He's still got a few things to tell Papyrus, like stuff he's supposed to know by his age, which he doesn't. Sans sighed to himself, how the hell does he plan to explain reproduction to his innocent little brother? Gaster does have a point, he needs to know as soon as possible until he finds out the hard way, which is also less likely considering how nice everyone is in the Underground, but it's better to be safe than sorry. He mumbled to himself after thinking for a bit "...or i could just ask alph to explain to him... no. it's my responsibility as his older brother and only family member to explain to him personally."

He walked downstairs to make breakfast, he decided to try something new and make pancakes. He got all the ingredients out, mixed them together, flipped pans and prepared the jam and chocolate they had for the pancakes, he left them on the stove which was turned off and hopped on the couch to watch some TV.

*(Picture Link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/625226360747353703/)

< Another Short Chapter, Sorry. If I Did Put The Next Part In, It'd Be Too Long, So I'll Just Simply Post The Next Chapter Tomorrow. Oh, And I'm Sorry If Your Notification Thing Is Getting Spammed By Me Updating Stuff On A Few Pages. Sometimes Wattpad Just Randomly Changes The Pages, Like Removing Pictures And A Few Other Things, It's Odd. Or Maybe It Just Has Something To Do From My Side. >