Chapter 33; A New Friend

-Morning-
Papyrus was first to wake up out of all three, he excitedly woke Sans up and ran downstairs to cook. Sans and Frisk walked out of the rooms they slept in, Sans teasingly stated with a snort "nice bed hair." Frisk blushed, she put her hands over her head, trying to tame her messy hair. Frisk stated teasingly, too "And your jacket isn't on right..." Sans looked down, Frisk was right. It was messy and inside out, Sans spoke "oh, whoops." He walked back into Papyrus's room while Frisk walked downstairs to Papyrus. 

He greeted them cheerfully "GOOD MORNING, HUMAN!" Frisk smiled "Good morning. Thank you for letting me stay and feeding me." Papyrus responded "YOU'RE WELCOME! YOU NEED TO BE WELL RESTED AND FED FOR TODAY!" Frisk nervously nodded.

Sans came back downstairs, plopped on the couch and turned on the TV, Mettaton's show was up. Sans called out to his younger brother "hey, bro. mettaton's up." Papyrus replied "I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!" Sans chuckled as he was walking towards their kitchen and said "ok, i'll watch the spaghetti then." Papyrus turned around to face Sans "ARE YOU SURE, SANS? I COULD JUST TURN OFF THE FIRE AND CONTINUE LATER!" Sans answered "nah, bro. ya know i don't like mettaton." Papyrus sighed "ALRIGHT." Sans stood next to the spaghetti and Papyrus sat down on the couch with Frisk. 

-15 minutes later-
Sans stopped the fire and put some spaghetti in three bowls, he also added a little extra stuff in it, like more cheese, so it'd be bearable for both himself and Frisk. He carried two bowls into the living room and walked over to the couch, handing Papyrus and Frisk their bowls. He walked back into the kitchen and brought his bowl, too. Frisk and Papyrus thanked him, he smiled at them. Papyrus exclaimed "AFTER WE FINISH BREAKFAST, I'LL CAPTURE YOU, HUMAN!" Frisk frowned, they knew it was inevitable, but they still wished to not fight. But either way, they nodded.

Once they were done, Frisk went upstairs to change into their clothes and Papyrus waited where they'd be fighting. They were about to leave until Sans spoke "hope ya know what's gonna happen if ya kill him." Frisk looked down, but nodded. Sans smiled "good, glad ya do. and good luck." Frisk waved at Sans before leaving the Skelebrother's house to go to where Papyrus was waiting.

Papyrus said his respective lines, Frisk was happy they could hear those lines again, not the ones from genocide, but from pacifist or neutral.

Frisk and Papyrus finally entered the battle screen, their red soul hovered over the 'ACT' button and selected it. Three options;

*Check                      *Flirt
*Insult

Frisk wouldn't dare choose to Insult him or Flirt with him, so they went for Check.

*PAPYRUS 8 ATK 2 DEF
*He likes to say:
"Nyeh heh heh!"

Frisk chuckled a bit, especially when Papyrus said "NYEH HEH HEH!" right after. Papyrus attacked, Frisk simply stayed in place, the bones didn't reach. They hovered over the MERCY button and spared him. Papyrus's response to that was "SO YOU WON'T FIGHT... THEN, LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE MY FABLED 'BLUE ATTACK!'"

Frisk stayed in place once again, no way they'd try to dodge all those blue attacks, it was just simply impossible. Frisk got hit by the last normal small bone attack after they turned blue, it was way too unexpected for them to dodge and they completely forgot about it.

Frisk continued sparing Papyrus until he was tired, Papyrus finally spared them. Frisk cheerfully spared him, too. The fog eventually disappeared and Frisk could now see Papyrus, He spoke "NYOO HOO HOO... I CAN'T EVEN STOP SOMEONE AS WEAK AS YOU... UNDYNE'S GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED IN ME. I'LL NEVER JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD... AND... MY FRIEND QUANTITY WILL REMAIN STAGNANT!"

* (What should you say?)
                Let's be            What a
                friends              loser

Frisk, without hesitation, went for the first option "Let's be friends! I'd love to be your friend!" Papyrus's face lit up "REALLY!? YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS, WITH ME???" WELL THEN... I GUESS... I GUESS I CAN MAKE AN ALLOWANCE FOR YOU! WOW!!! I HAVE FRIENDS!!! AND WHO KNEW THAT ALL I NEEDED TO MAKE THEM... WAS TO GIVE PEOPLE AWFUL PUZZLES AND THEN FIGHT THEM?? YOU TAUGHT ME A LOT, HUMAN. I HEREBY GRANT YOU PERMISSION TO PASS THROUGH!" Frisk chuckled. 

Papyrus gave them some tips. After he was done, he joyfully skipped away, defying a few laws of physics while doing so.

Frisk entered Waterfall and walked a little until meeting Sans, Sans spoke "hey, i really respect what you did back there. thanks." Sans winked and Frisk smiled.

*(Picture Link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/545639311088743692/)

< Things Will Finally Get Interesting From Now On, Now That I Got The Bane Of My Existence Away (These 3 Whole Chapters), But More Banes' Of My Existence (?) Will Appear In The Future Chapters~ To Make It Easier For Me And My Laziness, Frisk Will Barely Call Papyrus, Maybe Sometimes, But Not Much. Anyway (For Like The 20th Time), Hope You Enjoyed, And See You Next Chapter. >