Chapter 20; How Long?

The two skeletons were sitting on the couch while they chattered and laughed until they heard the oven go off, indicating that the cookies had finished. They opened the oven a little, letting all the heat and smoke to release until they got the cookies out "WOWIE! THESE LOOK GREAT!" Papyrus cheerfully exclaimed, Sans smiled "agreed, should we try one?" Papyrus nodded eagerly, they both grabbed a cookie and ate it. To their surprise, it wasn't bad at all, they actually enjoyed it... or their taste buds were broken.

Papyrus brought the tray of cookies to the living room's couch, where Sans was already waiting. He sat down next to him and they started to eat the cookies while watching MTT on TV. He was posing and singing. Sans asked Papyrus a question, mostly because he was bored and curious "how long have you loved me for?" Papyrus was shocked, but blushed. He wasn't expecting his brother to ask that "W-WELL... I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW... HOW ABOUT YOU? HOW LONG HAVE YOU LOVED ME FOR?" Sans looked forward towards the TV and sighed "ever since we were kids. i have always had a crush on you, but it kept developing into something more." He turned to his brother with a warm smile "that's why i'm so happy that you feel the same." Papyrus blushed even more, but felt a little sad that he loved him for that long and didn't even confront him about it "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME, SANS?" Papyrus asked, a little sadness in his voice. Sans replied with a calming tone "well, we were just kids, so i never really paid much attention to it. as you and i were growing older, there simply wasn't enough time for such things, and before you confessed; i was somewhat afraid you'd think i'm disgusting for loving you in that way and how could you even love me back? i'm mostly a burden to you, leaving my socks everywhere, getting drunk, waking up, screaming, thanks to my nightmares, not helping you with puzzles and laze around. It's still pretty unbelievable that you fell for someone like me." Papyrus was on the verge of tears "almost crying already? The day had barely even begun, tho i don't blame you, you have to do the same thing with undyne again." Sans said, keeping his voice calm, Papyrus hugged his brother and soon, Sans melted into the hug, it was nice. "I'M SORRY, SANS, AND I WILL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT. PLEASE DON'T SAY SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF, BROTHER..." Sans smiled "thanks bro." They hugged for a little longer before Papyrus let go, he patted Sans's head and Sans smiled.

After 20 more minutes of watching Mettaton Papyrus heard light snoring. he turned his head to the side and saw a small sleeping skeleton, he sighed with a smile plastered on his face, he needed to get ready for training. He got up, set Sans in a more comfortable position on the couch and went up to his room to prepare.

Once he had finished, he brought a blanket down with him and put it over Sans. He kissed his forehead and whispered "Goodbye, Brother. Sleep Well." With that, he left the house heading towards Undyne's. It was calm and peaceful yet again in Waterfall, he looked around wondering where Sans and himself could relax tomorrow, until a certain place popped into his head. He was really excited to go there with Sans, it would be a fun experience for the both of them.

Sans laid on the couch, not knowing what to do, he could go to his post, and he actually should. But instead, he decides to go to Grillby's, not to get drunk, of course. Just for a chat with his old pal.

He got up and made his way to the door that leads outside. He shoved his hands in his pockets which were dangling on his sides.

He teleported in front of Grillby's and walked in. Everyone looked over to him and gave their big smiles "Hey Sansy~ Been a while, eh?" - "Sans!! What took you so long?!" - "Good to see ya, Sans!" He was greeted by all the regulars "heya guys, guess i've been busy. tibia honest, we should ketchup." Everyone laughed and one of the regulars spoke "Ey! Sans! Your puns are humerus! Hahahaha!" Sans turned to him and smirked "i'll take that as a condiment." Everyone in the room laughed again, they weren't great jokes but they still laughed. Sans walked over to Grillby and sat down, requesting for ketchup with some fries, the usual.

Grillby came up to Sans and placed his order in front of him, Sans gave Grillby a smile and he nodded in response. He walked over to his usual place and continued cleaning the cup. Sans decided to start a conversation with him "so grillbz, how have ya been?" Grillby responded while still facing the cup "Good, you?" Sans smiled "great!" if Grillby was honest, he was happy for Sans "Why is that?" Grillby asked, Sans responded leaning on his chair, not much so he could fall "can't tell ya right now~" Sans said in a cheerful, happy tone. Grillby smiled mentally, he can sense the happiness in Sans's voice, along with anticipation "Good for you, Sans."

   *(First Picture Link: https://www

https://www.google.ro/search?q=Sans+And+Papyrus+Baking&client=opera&hs=Hj1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQ8p-HyuDgAhVhtYsKHQHxBL8Q_AUIDigB&biw=1880&bih=977#imgrc=fF0dsI3l_-0S5M:)

*(Second Picture Link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/625226360746753957/)

< Can't Lie, Cringed At This Chapter Myself. But, Cringing Is Healthy, You Exercise The Muscles On Your Face, So Is Smiling~ So Make Sure To Do That More Often, Who Doesn't Want A Beautiful Muscular Face? Anyway, Hope You Have/Had A Great Day, See Ya. >