Chapter 18; The "Talk"

He got home to find Sans sleeping on the couch, he gave him a small peck on his head and walked to his room to unpack. After a while, Sans heard shuffling from upstairs, he got up and lazily walked up the stairs to his brother's room "welcome home, bro. you're early." Papyrus turned to Sans and smiled "UNDYNE WAS FEELING TIRED TODAY SO I WAS GRANTED PERMISSION TO LEAVE EARLY!" Sans smiled "good job, bro. i, uh, need to talk to you about something important after you're done, i'll be in my room." And with that, Sans walked off to his room.

He had finished packing and walked over to Sans's room, knocking on the door twice. He heard Sans say "who's there?" Papyrus replied with "PAPYRUS." Sans snickered "papyrus who?" Papyrus glared at the door and replied "YOUR BROTHER AND BOYFRIEND, NOW OPEN UP." He could hear Sans chuckling to himself. Sans walked over to the door and opened it, letting Papyrus in. Sans motioned for Papyrus to sit on his mattress, so he did reluctantly. Sans sat in front of him "alright paps, i am your only family so i have to teach you about these types of things, if you have any questions about what i'm about to tell you, do not hesitate to ask, got it?" Papyrus nodded in response "ok, we're, uh, going to talk about s-sex. do you know what that is?" Papyrus blushed a little but answered "ONLY A LITTLE..."

< I Think You Know What's Coming, Nothing Perverted Between Papyrus And Sans, But This Talk. Skip If You're Not Comfortable With It. >
Sans continued "alright, well, you perform sex with someone you love dearly and trust, sometimes it might just be out of pleasure; not the healthiest type of relationship. sometimes you could be forced into it, which is called 'rape', that could traumatize anyone. sex is usually performed between a woman and man, if you don't use a condom which you put on your male part, you could get the woman pregnant, which means they'll have a child. men can't get pregnant, they'll have to adopt if they want a child. two women can't have sex, they lack a male part, so they, too, have to adopt. you can get a woman pregnant by, uh... shooting something inside of her which is usually called 'cum' or 'sperm' women have this, too. you cum when you're pleasured enough to. there are different types of ways you could have sex, but its... uh, unnecessary to name them. sometimes you can be in 'heat' most people/monsters just... pleasure themselves; touching their male/female parts until they cum, which is called 'masturbation' or they can get rid of their 'heat' by having sex. i'm telling you this 'cuz one; you need to know these types of things by your age. two; gaster told me to. anyway, that's all i've got to say, any questions?" Papyrus was blushing a dark orange "Y-YES... DO WE, UM... HAVE THESE MALE PARTS?" Sans started blushing, too "y-yeah, we can form them by magic, same goes with other body parts. it can form when you get a boner" Sans paused and chuckled, he then continued "which happens when you're in heat." Papyrus spoke "IS IT REALLY CALLED A 'BONER'?" Sans replied with a grin "yup." Papyrus sighed "I'VE GOT A FEW MORE QUESTIONS, CAN I ASK?" Sans responded "ask as many as you want." Papyrus nodded "OKAY... ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY EVENING... WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO...? IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING..." Sans looked down "w-well, i was trying to pleasure you, if you touch someone in certain places, they feel good... and eventually get a boner..." - "I-I SEE..." Sans looked up at his brother "don't worry, i understand you want to take it slow, i do, too. just... kind of lost control last night..." Papyrus nodded "I UNDERSTAND, SANS. I'M SORRY FOR ASKING YOU THAT..." Sans responded reassuringly "don't worry, bro. it's understandable that you'd be curious. is that all the questions you have?" Papyrus replied with a slight tint of blush on his face still "Y-YES, THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING THIS TO ME." Sans smiled at his brother "no problem, you had know sooner or later."
< That's All, Most Of You Probably Already Know What Was Above, I'm Guessing. Sorry If It Was Boring. >

Papyrus got up, Sans asked "do you want me to read you a bed time story?" Papyrus replied "DEFINITELY!" with a grin "alright, get changed and call me when you're ready." Papyrus nodded and ran towards his room in excitement.

After Papyrus was gone, it was silent for a bit before Sans spoke "ya happy with that, 'dings? it wasn't easy." After he had said that, he heard Papyrus calling for him, so he left his room and entered his brother room to be greeted with his brother already tucked in ready for the story "let me guess, fluffy bunny?" Papyrus nodded excitedly.

...when Sans had finished the story, Papyrus was surprisingly still awake, he usually falls asleep. "alright, 'night, paps." Papyrus looked puzzled and a little sad "YOU WON'T SLEEP WITH ME TONIGHT?" Sans blushed a little "w-well, you need your space after tonight." Papyrus responded " I SEE, WELL THEN, BROTHER! I'LL SEE YOU IN THE MORNING! I LOVE YOU, SANS." Sans smiled "love you, too, paps." Sans walked out of Papyrus's room and headed downstairs for some ketchup. After picking up a bottle from the fridge, he went back upstairs and into his room, drinking a little ketchup before bed, not the healthiest. He has a feeling he'll meet Gaster tonight, so it's needed. He placed the ketchup beside his mattress and laid there awake for 30 minutes, trying not to shuffle much just in case Papyrus would hear him. After 10 more minutes of lying awake, he was finally asleep.

*(Picture Link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/625226360747350861/)

< Couldn't Really Find A Fitting Picture For This Page Even Though I've Got 5,067 Undertale Pins Saved, That's Odd. Anyway, This Chapter Must've Been Weird And I've Got No Excuse For It. Well, See Ya Next Chapter~ >