Chapter 17; Please Don't Noogie The Skeleton

It was 8:32 AM and Sans's younger brother still didn't come down, he went upstairs and knocked on his door a few times, no answer. He gently opened the door and closed it behind him, his brother was still sleeping on his bed. Sans tip-toed to his brother's side and sat on the bed next to him, he gave his brother a few taps on the shoulder and despite that, he still refused to wake. Sans leaned down and whispered where his ears would be "...papy~ wake up~" Sans hummed out, Papyrus mumbled "NOOoo... I Wanna Sleep..." Sans whispered to his brother again "wakey, wakey, bro~ its 8:35~" Papyrus jolted up and almost hit Sans's skull, but Sans immediately dodged "OH! I'M SORRY, SANS!" Sans responded "no biggie." Papyrus got up and smiled at Sans "GOOD MORNING, BROTHER!" Sans smiled back and said "'mornin', paps. i made some pancakes downstairs for ya." Papyrus's face lit up "REALLY?! WOWIE! THANK YOU, BROTHER!" he stormed downstairs, Sans lazily followed behind.

It was nice to see something new for a change, he couldn't help but smile to himself. Papyrus was already in the kitchen putting jam and chocolate on his pancakes' with a slice of butter and syrup on top, Sans walked in and did the same. They both sat on the couch watching TV while eating their pancakes, Sans asked "so, how are ya, paps?" Papyrus smiled and replied "GREAT! IT'S JUST A BIT ANNOYING TO DO EVERYTHING AGAIN, IT DOESN'T MAKE ANYTHING INTERESTING, BUT I HAVE YOU! YOU ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY INTERESTING AND I THINK REPEATING THE DAYS IS COMPLETELY WORTH IT AS LONG AS I CAN BE WITH YOU! IT'S SO SAD TO THINK THAT YOU WERE STUCK IN A LOOP HOLE FOR A LONG TIME, REPEATING EVERY DAY AGAIN AND I WASN'T MAKING IT ANY EASIER, I'M SORRY, SANS. IT MUST'VE BEEN HARD." Papyrus frowned "i don't mind, all those resets were horrible, yes. but you helped me continue on in every reset, and... i got the best reward i could ever ask for; the best brother and boyfriend, so every reset was worth it. thank you, paps." Sans said with a warm smile, Papyrus blushed but smiled, too "NYEH... THANK YOU, I FEEL THE SAME, SANS..." Sans looked at Papyrus and smirked "i know~ and... i want to apologize again about yesterday, i must've scared you." After Papyrus had finished his pancakes, he placed the plate down and faced Sans "YOU DON'T NEED TO APOLOGIZE, SANS! YOU WERE DRUNK, BUT AT LEAST YOU STOPPED YOURSELF!" Sans looked down "heh, yeah." He still felt guilty, he glanced at the time; it was 8:56, an hour and 4 minutes left. Papyrus spoke "AND... HOW ARE YOU?" Sans looked up at his brother and gave him a genuine smile "i'm happy." Papyrus giggled "YOU KNOW, BROTHER... YOU LOOK SO MUCH CUTER WHEN YOUR SMILE IS REAL." Sans blushed "so do you." They blushed and smiled at each other. Papyrus walked over to Sans and hugged him, Sans hugged him back "love ya, paps." Papyrus replied "ME, TOO, SANS." Papyrus put his hand under Sans's chin and made Sans face him, he closed his eyes and leaned in for the kiss, so did Sans. They kissed each other with a 'clank'. Papyrus pulled away and blushed more, Sans chuckled "I-I CAN'T GET USED TO IT..." Sans reassured his younger brother "don't worry, bro. in time you'll get used to it. but i hope you don't, you're cute when you blush." Papyrus's blush deepened and Sans chuckled.

After 40 minutes of watching TV had passed, Papyrus entered his room to get ready, packing everything and whatnot. He finished after 10 minutes, he walked down the stairs to Sans which was waiting by the door that leads outside. Papyrus leaned down and kissed Sans's cheek before waving goodbye.

Papyrus was walking through Waterfall, admiring it's beauty, it must be the prettiest place in the whole Underground. He'd often relax and take his time walking through Waterfall, playing around with the Echo Flowers and relaxing on the grass, he mumbled to himself "I SHOULD TAKE SANS HERE SOMETIME..." He skipped joyfully with the thought of bringing Sans here.

He realized that he had already reached Undyne's house, he could hear the strong piano music coming from inside the house, strong and fierce yet oddly nice, weird. He knocked and Undyne stopped her piano playing to open the door for Papyrus "Hello, ya dork!" Undyne said with a grin "HELLO, UNDYNE!" She stepped aside to let Papyrus in. Once he got in, she shut the door behind him "Alright! You ready for some pasta making?!" Papyrus stood firmly and yelled "YES, MA'AM!" Undyne chuckled "I think we went over this, you don't need to call me 'Ma'am', Papyrus" Papyrus rephrased "YES, SUSHI!" He snickered, Undyne glared at him "What did you just say, punk?! Ngggaahh!" She wrapped an arm around Papyrus's neck and made a fist rubbing it against his skull "PLEASE DON'T NOOGIE THE SKELETON." Undyne laughed "Anyway, let's get on with cooking and you'll go home earlier today, I'm kind of tired." Papyrus replied "OKAY!"

They did their usual thing, smashing vegetables, throwing pasta into the pot, burning it and eating it, they're taste buds were most likely broken.

"Alright, Papyrus! I think we did a great job today! Now you can go home." Papyrus nodded "THANK YOU, UNDYNE! REST WELL!" Undyne gave Papyrus a grin before he left. He walked home, admiring Waterfall yet again for its beauty.

*(Picture Link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/499266308681282096/)

< Awfully Random Chapter. Figured I Should Show Papyrus's Part Of The Story A Bit More, But It Was Harder Than I Thought. Who Knew? >