Chapter 19; Cookies

-Dream-
Sans fell down again, due to the cracks, he crossed his arms, wondering why did Gaster always have to summon him like this. Once he had hit the ground he heard his name being called from the distance and a tall figure running towards him "SANS! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Papyrus helped Sans up "yeah, this is the third time, so i'm used to it." he looked up at his brother "weird... didn't think he'd summon us both." Papyrus looked around "SO, WHERE'S DAD?" Sans cringed at what Papyrus called him "you call him 'dad'?" Papyrus looked at Sans with a puzzled expression "YEAH? ISN'T HE OUR FATHER?" Sans put his hands in his pockets and started to walk off "i suppose." Papyrus followed behind "WHERE ARE WE GOING, SANS?" Sans responded "if he won't find us, then we'll find him." Papyrus nodded, he tried to reached for Sans's hand, Sans noticed and removed his hand from his pocket so Papyrus could hold it and he did, they both blushed a little "HOW CUTE." They heard a voice from behind and turned around to see Gaster, Sans was first to speak "so, what did  you want?" Gaster responded with a smirk "CAN'T A FATHER TALK TO BOTH OF HIS CHILDREN?" in which Sans replied with "i highly doubt it's just 'talking'." Sans wasn't really patient with his old man, so Gaster admitted "YOU'RE RIGHT. THE BOTH OF YOU BECAME A CUTE COUPLE, ARE YOU TWO HAPPY?" Sans and Papyrus nodded with a little blue/orange hue on their faces "GOOD. DO YOU PLAN TO ESCALATE THIS RELATIONSHIP FURTHER IN THE FUTURE?" Sans looked down and Papyrus felt his hand getting squeezed by Sans's, Papyrus replied "I... DON'T KNOW." Gaster looked over to Sans "YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING, DON'T YOU? IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TELL HIM, THEN I WILL." Sans gripped Papyrus's hand tighter, not too tight for it to hurt. Papyrus was confused by all this "TELL ME WHAT?" Papyrus asked, Gaster turned to Papyrus and sighed "ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN FAMILY MEMBERS ARE FORBIDDEN AND FROWNED UPON ON THE SURFACE. ESCALATING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WON'T BE POSSIBLE UNLESS ONE OF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIDDLE OLAST NAME." Papyrus widened his eye sockets, he didn't expect that. He looked over to Sans who seemed to be shaking, he pulled Sans in for a hug, Sans's eye sockets widened "I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK. AS LONG AS IT IS LOVE, NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE." Papyrus felt Sans's hand grip onto his shirt, Gaster spoke "CAN'T LIE, I'M SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT COMING FROM YOU. I'M GLAD THAT THIS WONT FALTER YOU, THEN I WISH YOU BOTH THE BEST." Gaster looked over to Sans "SEE? THERE WAS NO NEED TO BE AFRAID." Sans mumbled "shut up..." Gaster continued "TELL HIM EVERYTHING THAT'S IMPORTANT FROM NOW ON OR I'LL HAVE TO." Sans nodded, his face still against Papyrus's spine area, since he was taller than Sans, Papyrus said "ALRIGHT THEN, SEE YOU LATER, DAD!" Sans waved goodbye.

They both woke up, Sans sat up on his mattress and stayed there, rubbing his eye sockets, until he heard a knock on his bedroom door, Papyrus came in and walked over to Sans "YOU KNOW I WON'T STOP LOVING YOU EVEN IF IT'S ILLEGAL, RIGHT?" Sans smiled to himself in relief "heh, thank you, paps." Papyrus smiled at him, too. Papyrus keeps waking up late thanks to Gaster and Sans is now waking up earlier, Sans was more tired than usual thanks to that. Papyrus spoke "SINCE TOMORROW IS FRIDAY... DO YOU WANT TO GO OUT SOMEWHERE?" Sans hadn't even noticed, 4 day including today and the human will arrive, Sans wasn't quite ready and he doesn't think he'll ever be ready, he shook off that thought and replied to his younger brother "of course, paps. we haven't even had a first date yet." Sans winked, Papyrus rose up "YOU'RE RIGHT!! HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN?!" Sans chuckled at his brother's reaction "then where do you want to go?" Orange hue crawled to Papyrus's face "WATERFALL... IF YOU DON'T MIND. IT'S A REALLY BEAUTIFUL PLACE..." Sans smiled at his brother "of course, paps. we can go there tomorrow if you want." Papyrus nodded in excitement and delight. He hugged his older brother, Sans returned the favor. Papyrus asked "IT'S 8:48, WANT DO YOU WANT TO DO UNTIL 9:40?" Sans replied "i don't know, do you want to do anything?" Papyrus thought for a bit until he had an idea "MAYBE WE COULD TRY COOKING TOGETHER!" Sans chuckled "sure, paps. i'd actually like that." Sans snuggled closer to Papyrus and Papyrus blushed "Y-YES! JUST TELL ME WHEN YOU WANT TO START..." Sans got off of Papyrus and extended his hand for Papyrus to grab, and he did. Sans lifted him up from his bed and they both walked out of the room, holding hands.

When they arrived in the kitchen, they let go of each other's hand and talked about what they would make "MAYBE WE COULD MAKE SOME COOKIES?" Papyrus suggested, Sans smiled "great idea." They got out all the ingredients needed and started making cookies.

They played around a little; throwing flour at each other and playing with the dough. After they were done playing with it, they added some chocolate chips, the dough itself looked yummy for the both of them, Papyrus said "WE SHOULD TRY IT JUST IN CASE!" Sans replied with a grin "i don't think that's a good idea dough." Papyrus sighed at the awful pun, he was a bit angry, but happy that his brother was making puns again. Sans was laughing at how much his brother was trying to keep a straight face "dough not worry, bro. we will get it cookie-ing soon, then you can eat it." Papyrus yelled "SANS, THAT'S IT! YOU BETTER RUN!" Papyrus chased after his brother smiling a little, Sans was chuckling and circling the couch with Papyrus running after him. Papyrus had eventually caught him and gently threw him on the couch to tickle him. < I Know Skeletons Don't Have Nerves Or Whatnot, Hell, They Don't Have So Many Things I've Mentioned Way Above, But Pretend They Do For This Story. Just Don't Imagine It For Your Sake. (A Skeleton With Visible Nerves I Mean) > 

Sans was laughing a lot and blushed a little at the thought of Papyrus touching his ribs "spare me, paps! heheheheh! i beg!" He cried out and begged. Papyrus started laughing, too, but eventually decided to spare him after a few tickles later. When they were done, they put the cookie dough in the oven, and turned the oven on, it was 8:46 AM, didn't take as long as they expected it to. 

*(Picture Link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/406590672592215297/)

< Surprisingly Long Chapter For Just One Morning. I Was Running Out Of Ideas For This Chapter, But Now I'm Back On Track With Many Ideas For The Future Chapters! (Three To Be Specific But They're Big Ideas Which Will Expand Once I Get To Writing Them) Hope You Enjoyed And See You Next Chapter~ >