Chapter 37; Snowballs

After 15 minutes had passed, Papyrus was done with his fabulous spaghetti. He called out to Sans and Undyne so they could eat.

Undyne... Papyrus sighed, if he were honest, he had also wanted private time with Sans, but this wasn't too bad either, it was fun. He's looking forward to the future; escalating their relationship is always a pleasure to him, he gets to experience something new, yet very exciting. Though he can't help but be a bit anxious in the same time, if everything goes wrong and the human resets; Sans would remain miserable, and he would remain oblivious to that fact.

He shook his head, plastering a grin back on his face. He needs to keep up appearances, he has to try fooling Undyne and other monsters. Is this how Sans had to always feel?

When he looked back up from his still untouched spaghetti, Sans's and Undyne's gazes were on him. He titled his head to the side, Undyne was first to speak "Ya okay, paps? You haven't even touched your spaghetti." Sans stared at him, his expression showed concern "OH! I GOT LOST THINKING ABOUT NEW PASTA RECIPES I COULD USE WHEN WE GET TO THE SURFACE!" He's getting good at this acting thing, but definitely not good enough to fool Sans. Undyne gave him a toothy grin, while Sans continued to stare at Papyrus, his concern growing. Undyne jumped onto the table and raised her fist "OF COURSE, PAPS! We're going to make the BEST pasta those human dorks had ever SEEN!!!" Papyrus laughed at Undyne's little stunt. 

He soon joined her onto the table and posed "THEY'LL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ADMIRE THE GREAT PAPYRUS!!" Sans chuckled, Papyrus smiled at him "you're the coolest, bro." Papyrus's grin widened "WHY, OF COURSE I AM! NYEHEHEHEHEH!!" He got off the table and gave Sans a little skeleton kiss on his skull, Sans blushed and gave him a smile, too "Daww, you nerds are adorable!!" Papyrus turned to face her "I'M NOT ADORABLE, JUST COOL!!" - "nah, you're also very adorable, bro. even when you were just a baby bones, heh." Sans smiled fondly at the memory. Papyrus blushed and 'NYEH'd in embarrassment, Undyne started laughing at Papyrus's reaction.

When she had finally relaxed, she asked "Hey, guys. Wanna go outside and have a snowball fight??" Papyrus's face lit up and he nodded excitedly, Sans shrugged which Papyrus took as a 'yes' "OKAY! JUST GIVE US A SECOND TO FIND SANS SOME BOOTS!" Undyne nodded and waited by their entrance door.

Papyrus walked up the stairs towards Sans's room and Sans followed behind. Once they entered, Papyrus shut the door and asked Sans "DO YOU STILL HAVE THOSE YELLOW BOOTS FROM WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER?" Sans looked around the room "hmm... i think it should be around here somewhere..." He walked to his mattress and motioned for Papyrus to come, he obliged, a little puzzled "could you lift my mattress up, bro?" Papyrus nodded and did so easily "ah, there it is." He pulled out a pair of yellow boots from under the mattress and grinned at Papyrus. Papyrus sighed and placed the mattress back down "WHY AM I NOT EVEN SURPRISED?" Sans chuckled, he walked towards his younger brother and stood on his tip toes. Papyrus got the hint, so he leaned down and cupped his cheek, Sans wrapped his arms around Papyrus's spine. The younger male leaned a little lower, placing a gentle kiss on Sans's teeth.

They pulled apart and smiled happily at each other "I Love You, Sans." - "love you, too, paps." They let go of each other and walked downstairs.

Sans put his boots on and they left the house. Undyne smirked "Teams?" She asked, Sans raised a non-existant eyebrow "you think ya can beat us both? alone? pfft." Sans teased. "NYEHEHEH!! YOU CAN NEVER BEAT THE GREAT PAPYRUS AND SANS!!!" Papyrus stated proudly. Undyne looked determined, she yelled "Bring it ON!!"

She threw a snowball at Sans and he dodged it while picking up snow and forming a snowball of his own, Papyrus started doing the same. Sans aimed the snowball and threw it with what seemed full power, but it fell flat on the snow in front of him. He shrugged and shoved his hands in his pockets. Papyrus wore an unamused expression "REALLY, SANS?" Undyne snorted and watched the two lovers "really." Sans responded with another shrug. Papyrus huffed "YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY!!!" Sans turned towards Papyrus and gave him a cheeky grin, Papyrus knew what was coming "aw, come on, bro. don't give me the cold shoulder." Papyrus started stomping his foot "SANS!! YOU JUST DID THAT TO MAKE THAT PUN?!!" - "yup." Undyne started laughing "OH. MY. GOD. SANS!!!!" Papyrus yelled out. 

Undyne figured it was about time she got their attention "Hey, you dorks. Are you gonna let me win so easily?" They both turned their heads towards her "not a chance." - "NEVER!!"

The two skeletons made a snowball and threw it at her, she managed to dodge Sans's, but not Papyrus's "you're the coolest, bro

The two skeletons made a snowball and threw it at her, she managed to dodge Sans's, but not Papyrus's "you're the coolest, bro." - "SANS!!! ONE MORE PUN AND YOU'LL HAVE A SNOWBALL THROWN AT YOUR FA--!!" A snowball was thrown at his face by Undyne instead, Sans fell to the ground laughing "heheh, ya don't have the snowballs to throw one at me, heheheh." Sans dared to make another pun. Papyrus blushed "THAT'S IT!" 

He grabbed a huge pile of snow and tackled Sans to the ground, rubbing snow on his face while smiling "NYEHEHEH!! I WARNED YOU, BROTHER!" Sans's smile turned upward in a corner to a smirk. He grabbed Papyrus's shoulders and switched their positions, so his younger brother was pinned to the ground instead "heheh, maybe you do have some snowballs to tackle me to the ground. after all, it's quite hard to control  myself when you do that." His smirk widened when he saw Papyrus's blush glow even darker "we'll continue this some other time." He got off his younger brother and lent him a hand to grab on, so he did. He was pulled back up into an embrace "if that's okay with you, of course." Sans whispered to him, Papyrus nodded shyly "HEY, YOU DORKS!!! Keep the gay to a minimum in public!!" Sans chuckled and Papyrus tried to hide his face with his scarf out of sheer embarrassment.

*(Frist Picture Link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/170925748340758593/)

*(Second Picture Link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/404620347763906352/)

< Snow Puns Are Snow Problem To Make, Heheh. Anyway~ Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter And Have A Good Day~ >