Chapter 29; A New Perspective

"Ch-Chara, stop! P-Please leave them be already..." Frisk pleaded "When were YOU ever the one in control? YOU were the of who started all of this. I'm just simply doing what YOU did. How many times do I have to tell you this, partner?" Chara said angrily "I-I know it's all my fault! b-but please... just let me give them a happy ending... W-We'll be happy with them! I'll f-find a way to save you! And Asriel! J-Just please give me one more ch-chance..." Frisk begged, Chara looked annoyed "Tsk, Fine. Take control this once. But don't expect it to be a happy ever after, so don't come crying to me when Sans won't forgive you for everything you've done." Frisk was surprised that Chara agreed, Frisk had thought that their pleading was for nothing yet again. They looked up to Chara with tears streaming down their face and a huge smile was plastered on. Chara flinched "Thank you..!!" Frisk thanked Chara, They just simply nodded

-Morning-
Sans let out a yawn while sitting up, no Papyrus. He laid back down, thinking about yesterday's events. Nothing much happened between the two brothers, they just watched quite a lot of movies until he passed out on the couch, looks like Papyrus brought him up to his race car bed. Sans sighed "today's the day the kid's coming." He mumbled to himself as he got up.

He slipped on his slippers and his signature blue jacket, why hasn't Gaster contacted either of them yet? He shook his head ridding the thought as he walked downstairs on a search for Papyrus.

He almost immediately spotted him on the couch, seeming to be in deep thought. Sans walked over to Papyrus and stood in front of him, waving his hand. That seemed to have broken Papyrus's trance, he looked up at Sans and smiled "GOOD MORNING, BROTHER!" Papyrus said cheerfully, Sans replied "mornin', bro." He lazily plopped on the couch near Papyrus "what's on your mind?" Sans asked, Papyrus looked towards Sans, ready to reply "I'VE BEEN THINKING... CAN WE ESCALATE OUR RELATIONSHIP?" Sans looked a little confused, in what way did Papyrus mean? "how?" Papyrus struggled finding his words until he finally spoke "W-WELL... WHAT'S MORE THAN A KISS?" Papyrus asked, Sans blushed a little, did he want to try a so called 'French kiss?' He asked Papyrus to make sure "you mean with tongue?" Papyrus nodded with a hint of orange hue on his face "alright... wanna try it now?" Papyrus nodded again.

< Pretty Obvious~ Skip If Ya Don't Want To Read What Comes Next~ >
Sans scooted closer to Papyrus, they looked at each other's flustered face, it was quite awkward for the both of them. Papyrus wrapped his arms around Sans's neck, and Sans wrapped his arms around Papyrus's spine, they both leaned in, clanking their teeth together.

After a few seconds went by, Sans slightly opened his mouth, and so did Papyrus nervously when he felt something pressed against his teeth. The both of them had their eyes closed, fully indulged in the moment. Their magic blue/orange tongues touched slightly and both their skeletal bodies shivered, as they slowly got used to it. After a few seconds had gone passed, they pulled away.
< Done~ Fluffy Fluff Comes After, Of Course.~ >

Papyrus's face looked like an orange and Sans's like a blueberry, Papyrus was first to speak "TH-THAT WAS NEW..." Sans nodded, Papyrus wanted to say something else, but decided against it. Sans noticed and found this as the perfect opportunity to fluster his brother even more "what's wrong, bro? sans got your tongue?" Papyrus flushed a darker shade of orange. He nodded which was unexpected to Sans, Sans chuckled. Papyrus finally got the courage to ask "...DID YOU ENJOY IT?" Sans's face also heated up a little more as he nodded and pointed to Papyrus, technically asking if he did, too. Papyrus nodded, Sans smiled. They cuddled close to each other and turned on the TV.

10 minutes of watching TV passed and Papyrus got up "WE MUST GO AND RECALIBRATE OUR PUZZLES! COME ON, SANS!" Papyrus tugged on Sans's sleeve while pointing towards the door, Sans got up and was tugged out the house.

Papyrus held a hand out for Sans to hold, Sans looked up at Papyrus with a puzzled expression "in public? there are quite a few people around, paps." Papyrus replied "I DON'T MIND! AND BROTHERS HOLD HANDS, TOO, SOMETIMES!" Sans shrugged and held Papyrus's hand. They walked through town as they felt a few gazes and stares, but paid no attention to it.

Papyrus got started on the puzzles, Sans just placed a crossword search on the ground and followed him around, like always. It was fun while it lasted. Two more hours and the human's coming, Papyrus walked Sans to his station and kissed him before waving goodbye and running off.

A few minutes passed and Sans sighed, he'd take a small nap if he could, but he'll probably just have a nightmare and get more anxious about the human's arrival. He pulled out his phone and texted Papyrus.

Sans 12:14 PM
hey, bro.

Papyrus 12:16 PM
GREETINGS, BROTHER! DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?!

Sans 12:16 PM
nah, just broed.

Papyrus 12:16 PM
NYEH! SANS! THAT WASN'T EVEN A PUN!

Sans 12:17 PM
heheh, i know. just wanted to see ya mad. anyway, what are you up to?

Papyrus 12:17 PM
MAKING MY FABULOUS SPAGHETTI FOR THE HUMAN! ONCE THEY TASTE PASTA WHICH WAS COOKED BY THE GREAT PAPYRUS, THEY WILL DEFINITELY BE GOOD!

Sans 12:18 PM
you're right. you're the coolest, bro.

Papyrus 12:18 PM
OF COURSE I AM! YOU'RE THE BEST AND LAZIEST BIG BROTHER EVER!

Sans 12:18 PM
aww, thanks, paps.

Sans 12:19 PM
i, uh, will take a nap now.

Papyrus 12:19 PM
I'LL CHECK UP ON YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE AWAKE FOR WHEN THE HUMAN ARRIVES!

Sans 12:19 PM
'kay, please wake me up at 1:15 PM then.

Papyrus 12:20 PM
OKAY! STAY SAFE!

Sans 12:20 PM
of course, paps. you, too, and i love you.

Papyrus 12:20 PM
I LOVE YOU, TOO, SANS!

Sans shoved his phone back in his pocket and smiled. He yawned loudly and placed his head onto the flat surface. A few minutes went by and he finally drifted off to sleep.

*(Picture Link: https://ro.pinterest.com/pin/557953841333274853/)

< Next Chapter's Going To Be Quite Focused On Papyrus And Flowey~ I Don't Know How This Chapter Went Over 1,020 Words, But It Did. Anyway, I Figured I Should Escalate Papyrus's And Sans's Relationship Since They've Been Dating For A Little Under A Week Now? I'm Not Sure And Too Lazy To Count. Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter And See Ya Next Time~ >