Thursday

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

"Seriously? Out of all movies, you picked this one? I regret letting you choose" I said when I saw the movie ticket. There are a lot more good movies showing today, but he picked the most scary, horror and gross one.

"Well, better than the story you picked for us to watch last month. What was it? Dear Diary?  Even the title sounds boring. Also, the male lead isn't that good looking anyway, I'm better" JB said and then scoffed.

I took my drink and walked into the theater, ignoring him

"Oh, now you're leaving me? Hey!"

______________________________________

"Help! Helppp!" The girl screamed while running but unfortunately she tripped over a tree root

Ughhh REALLY? Can't there be at least ONE time where the people in horror movie don't trip while getting chase! I had enough with this horror movie logic.

I took a glanced at JB who's sitting by me, he keeps smiling like he's enjoying it.. Not mention he also laughed when the female lead got stabbed.

Is he low-key a psycho?

I don't want my crush to be a psycho!

"Stop staring at me, watch the movie" JB said with his eyes still fixed on the screen

"I-I'm not, you're not that handsome anyway.." I turn my head and go back to watching the movie. It's pretty boring to be honest.. I don't understand a single thing, too complicated.

__________________________________

"Mmmm~ that movie was good" JB said as he streches his body. "Even the female lead is pretty, perfect height and perfect S-line"

After hearing that I look at JB and realised how my head needs to look up too much that it kinda hurts, ughh... I'm too short.. And my belly isn't that flat either..

"Pftt! Ahahahaha! Are you comparing yourself right now? I can see it all through your expression" JB laughed so hard that even some people turned their heads towards us

"Tch!" I just walk away

Seriously, how am I going to confess if he keeps dragging my confidence down! This is why it took me almost 3 years to finally decided to confess to him.

JB walks beside me and keep staring at me "Ha eun ah.."

He keeps calling my name but I jut keep ignoring him

"Are you really that mad?"

"..."

"You know, the actress might be tall and pretty. But I think I prefer short girls 'cause their cute. Ouh, and chubby girl 'cause it's comfortable hugging 'em"

I walked faster than before and just leave him behind

"Hey! You're still mad?! I just indirectly compliment you, you know!"

I'm not mad.. I just don't want him to see my red tomato face right now, not until I confess to him! He's seriously getting my hope up! If he ends up rejecting me.. I don't know what will I do anymore..

_______________________________________

I closed the front door, ran to my room and just jump onto my bed. Hughhh today was tiring.

Oh god! How I wish tomorrow won't come, I don't think I'm ready to confess yet!

Pakk!

I slap my face and kinda stings

No! You can do this Ha eun! Fighting!

I checked the time and it's already 11:59 p.m.

Huh.. before I sleep I should do my before-bed routine.. boyfriend ASMR! 'cause I'm lonely af :'),, and I hope tomorrow will end this loneliness.

While I was searching for the video, I heard a loud thud outside my room

"Mom?" I called out for my mom. But I doubt it's her 'cause she's an early sleeper. I called out for my dad and younger brother too but there's still no answer.

And then I heard footsteps near my room..

Should I go check it? Wait, then I'll be no different from those horror movie actors. Agh, there's no ghost right now, this is not a horror movie so I'll go check it.

I tiptoe to the source of the sound and it leads me to the living room. Weird, I don't see anyone around.

"Ha Eun! Where are you?!"

Wait, who's calling me? Doesn't sound like my mom..

"Ha Eun! We need to hurry, it'll start soon!"

I searched where the voice came from and.. it's from the mirror?

I walked slowly towards the mirror but it looks normal, nothing wrong with it.

Just then, someone suddenly tapped my shoulder from behind, I quickly turn around and..

"Whoa, who are you?"

Surprisingly, I don't know who the person is but she DEFINITELY look like me.

"You wouldn't mind if I borrow your life for a moment right?"  She said and pushed me towards the mirror.

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

Thanks for starting to read my book <3
Really appreciate it.

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it!<3