Things Can't Be Undone [2]

°•°+~+~+~+~+~+~°•°

"Over here!" JB with dirts all over his shirt called out for me, "I made a sandcastle!"

I rushed to him and saw the huge sandcastle he build. "Wahhh! It's big!". We both laughed and played with each other by the beach.

"Ha Eun, I have something for you", JB took out a white flower hairpin from his pocket and put it onto me. "Is this for me?".

JB nodded his head. "This is a promise that we will grow up together and be the best of friend". I smiled and giggled, the thought of it makes me very happy. "Promise!".

"Ha Eun! JB! Come eat some food", my mom called out to us. Her voice almost drowned in the sound of waves but we could still hear her. We quickly rushed to her and sat by her.

"Eat a lot so you guys could grow up fast and healthy", my mom said and proceed to feed me a tuna sandwich.

"Mom, JB and I planned to go out and play in the playground for a while on the way back. Can we??" I clasped both of my hands together and asked my mom. The playground is just right in front of my house.

My mom gave us permission and continued to feed us.

__________________________

"JB-ah, push me higher!" I said to JB while sitting on the swing with both my hands grabbing the rope tightly.

"Here goes!"

We play and play until our energies are drained. "Ahh.. I'm suddenly so thirsty.. I might die from dehydration" I said with my hand trynna reach high up to sky, and pretending to be dead.

"Fine, fine. I'll go get us some water"

I quickly sat up and grin from ear to ear, "Really? I want orange juice".

JB rolled her eyes. "Stay right here and wait for me okay". He quickly ran off to a nearby store.

I sat back on the swing and swang it slowly with my short feet also swinging because it cannot reach the ground. Suddenly a big shadow appeared in front of me. Someone was behind me.

"Little girl.. Would you mind following me?" A voice of a woman can be heard.

Mom said not to follow any strangers in case they might have a bad intention. I was scared so I didn't dare to turn my head back. I'm on the verge of tears, I tightly held the swing rope and my heart was only wishing for JB to come back quickly.

The shadow grew bigger as the stranger came nearer. The stranger grabbed my shoulder, trying to get me off the swing. I tried to scream but before I could, my mouth was covered .

..And I slowly lost conciousness.

___________________________

Thanks for reading this chapter♥️
Yeah, I made this chapter short because I intended to just write about the past in here.

(And because writer's block :D)

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it😍