Prince In Town

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

[Ha Eun's POV]

Where am I?

I see darkness surrounding me everywhere. There's nothing else here.

Suddenly I hear a girls weeping not too far away.

"Mom.. Don't leave me here.." The girl cries as she hugs white teddy bear in her arms tightly.

This girl.. This girl is me..

Suddenly a woman and a man come running towards her. "Ha Eun!! Where have you been?" Both of them embrace the girl as they cry their hearts out.

The little girl slowly releases their embrace and stares at both of them "Who.. are you both?"

!!!!!!

I suddenly woke up with my eyes opened wide.

Hah.. I haven't been having this dream for a long time..

I get out from my bed and walk towards the bathroom to wash myself.

_________________________

I rushed out from my room while combing my hair

"Where are you going?" Princess Ha Eun puts a bowl of Ramyeon on the table and start eating it, "hmm~ I don't know what this is but it's delicious".

"I'm going out to meet JB, I'm afraid you might have done something to him that will make him distance himself from me" I put a tea bag into my favourite cup and poured some hot water. "After everything's okay between me and JB, I'll do something to make you go back to your world".

Princess Ha Eun doesn't give any response and just keep slurping her ramyeon while holding the chopstick awkwardly. She must have been feeding herself with silver spoons her whole life.

"Now that I think about it, what will happen to your world?" I said as I put two spoons of sugar into my tea.

"What?"

"You know, since we're both here. Don't you think people are gonna search for the princess there? And Prince JB is also here."

"I dunno and I couldn't care less, Miranda sent you here so she must know what she's doing. Just let her settle everything" Princess Ha Eun said and proceed to slurp the last strand of ramyeon from the bowl.

I look around me and something seems missing... "Wait a sec, where's Prince JB?". He was not in the bathroom, all rooms are empty and he's also not in the kitchen and living room.

"He did say that he wanted to go out" Princess Ha Eun said.

We look at each other, "So you let him out?!"

________________________________

[Prince JB POV]

Uuuu.. What is that gigantic metal worm sliding up there? And there are people in it! I guess it is some kind of transportation?