Change Of Heart

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

"How dare she throws a shoe at JB!" I yelled and threw myself into my bed

"Shhh.. Not too loud or others will hear you" Minty said with her small little tiny index finger on her lips

I saw everything. I saw how that b*tch princess treated JB!! She's really making me look bad in front of him. What do I doooo. I keep rolling on my bed left and right, trying to let out my frustration.

Minty flew and sat on the edge of my bed. "Okay, calm down. We cannot solve this if you keep being like this"

"If she keeps doing that. JB would hate me, and what's the point of going back to my world if my crush is just going to reject me!" I furiously kicked my bed head and buried my face into my pillow

"Gosh.. What do I do with you.." Minty sighed.

___________________________

[Real World]

The Princess's POV

"Eww.. no"

"Nope"

"Nah"

"Too lacy"

I went through this girl's clothes and it's all too girly and feminine. Really not my type. I need to buy more clothes and threw all her ugly clothes out. But since I'm a little kind, I'll just put it in some boxes and put them somewhere else.

I checked her make up desk and it's full of cosmetics stuff or whatever that I don't know of.

I opened her drawer and saw a letter. "Uuu.. What's this" The letter's envelope has a pink heart sticker on it. It's obviously a love letter. I opened it and read the content.

"Ah... So that JB is her type. Tch, although we look the same, our types are really the opposite" I chuckled and put back the letter in the drawer.

Knock knock

Someone suddenly knocked at my door. I looked through the window and it's JB.

I opened the door.

"Yo"

"What?"

"I don't know what has gotten into you, but this was not how you treated me before" JB said with all types of hand gestures that he could do

"...So?"

"Are you not going to apologise? Or at least explain what happened" JB pushed me lightly to the side and came into my house

"Yaa! Who told you that you can come in?!" I grabbed him by the wrist.

"Why? Do you have anything hidden in here?"

He walked in and and pulled my hand that is still grabbing his wrist. "Stop! You're trespassing!

"I know you're hiding something. If you're not gonna tell me, I'm just going to find it out myself" JB walked towards my room and grabbed the door knob. He opened the door and went inside.

"You shouldn't go inside a woman's room without permission!" I yelled

He turned his head at me and raised his eyebrows, "I've went into your room a hundreds time already without permission, and you never get mad at me"

"W-well, today is different!"

He looked around and ended up in front of the make up desk. He reached his hand onto the drawer and pulled it.

"Oh? What's this letter?" He took the love letter out.

"Don't open it!" I said. If he reads it, he'd know that Ha Eun likes him and he would misunderstood that I am the one that like him.

"Why? Is this letter for me?" He smirks. He quickly opens the envelope and I try to stop him but he keeps raising the letter above his head and I could not reach it.

"Uuu.. What's this? Dear JB.."

I ran out of idea of how to stop him so without hesitating, I threw myself at him and both of us fell...

... Onto my bed.

We became silent. And we did not move a single inch. Our eyes just keep looking at each other in silence for a few seconds until he opens his mouth.

"Ha Eun...

... You like me don't you?"

No! No! You're wrong!! I hate you!!

Just when I'm about to open my mouth, my lips are sealed with his lips

We kissed..

The sound of the heartbeat is really loud. And I'm not sure if it is his..

.. Or mine

________________________

Ha Eun's POV

PANG!

"Ha Eun! You okay?! What's wrong?" Minty pushed me back a little to distance me from the glass I accidentally shattered.

"Minty... My heart feels uneasy..

.. I think something happened.."

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

Oops.. JB kissed Princess Ha Eun by mistake because he thought it was Ha eun and now Ha Eun begins to feel uneasy.

Will JB ends up has a feeling for princess Ha Eun or real Ha Eun?

Look forward to the next chapter!