Fiance

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

"Whoa whoa, what do you mean by us changing place?"

The little one facepalm herself. She must be thinking I'm dumb or what.

"ArE yOu DuMb Or WhAt?!"

Toldcha.

"That means she's replacing you in your world right now, while you're here replacing her place!"

"WHAT?! Why would she do that?!" I sreamed in shock

Seriously, I think normal people would be deaf by now if they hear us talki-- screaming.

"I think it's because she doesn't want to be engaged to the prince" She said.

"Ouh.. so that's wh-- WAIT! DOES THAT MEAN NOW I'M THE ONE BEING ENGAGED TO THE PRINCE?!"

She just nod

What the--! I can't be engaged, I'm way too young! I planned to confess to JB today, but instead I got engaged?!

"You gotta help meee" I clasped my hand together and beg her

She looked out the window, "We're almost at the castle. I'll find a way to solve this, just bear with it for now. And try to act natural, we don't know what will happen if someone knows you're a fraud"

The limo stopped in front of the castle. Two castle guards came and open the door. I stepped out with red carpet under my glass slippers. Glass slippers? Don't tell me I'm gonna left this on the stairs and then the prince search for me and then my step sisters try it and th--

"Move dummy" A tiny voice whispered to me, it's the fairy. Geez, I thought fairies supposed to be nice, looks like it's the opposite.

I hold on to both side of my gown and lift it up a bit so that I won't step on it while walking.

"By the way, little one. What's your name?" I asked

"Minty"

"Minty? As in.. Mint?"

"Yeah"

"Minty, you wanna know what flavour I hate to eat the most?

"What?"

"Mint"

___________________________________

I stop my step at the main door and O.M.G, the door is like 6 times my height!

"Open the door~ for the princess!"

They talk like they're singing, this feels so much like a fairytale.. Well, IT IS.

The door opens and the hallway entrance is so BIG! Some of the decorations on the wall are made by golds and crystals!

I'm so surprised but I tried to hide it because right now I'm living the life of a princess that gets whatever she wants, and all of these golds and crystals are nothing to her.

I slowly walk into the castle and towards where the party is held.

Okay, now I don't know what to do.. What would a princess usually do in the party? Dance? Get flirt? Smile? I don't know.