The King

°•°+~+~+~+~+~+~°•°

20 years ago

The moonlight filled the night and shone onto the kingdom. No sounds could be heard as everyone already went to bed. Except for the king, who was walking back and forth thinking about his plan.

"We need to do something, we need to ruin them!!" The king said as he slammed his fist onto the table in his chamber. "Asteria needs to go down.."

"William!", A guy came rushing in after his name got called. "Get me that young lady"

William looked down as he didn't dare to look into the king's sharp gaze, "But your highness, this might--"

"NOW"

William bowed down and went out of the chamber as quick as possible to do as the king ordered.

.
.
.
.
.

"Your highness, we brought her", William and a few men came in with a lady dragged by them. They stopped in front of the king and threw her kneeling down.

"I won't listen to your orders!"

The king gazed at her as he could kill her anytime he wanted but he held it in. "Miranda, you're such a fool", the king went near to her.

He got his mouth near her ears as he whispered, "Aren't you worried for your family? What was your sister's name again? Was it.. Ma--"

"Stop!", Miranda yelled as she trembled in fear. "I.. I'll do it"

"Good.. Change them as soon as you could. The more rebellious she is,the better"

_________________________

Now

Everyone stares at Miranda in disbelief. "You're telling us.. The king was behind this?"

Miranda nodded slowly.

Princess Ha Eun realises something, "By the king.. do you mean..". Princess Ha Eun turns to Prince JB and so does everyone else.

Prince JB's eyes is trembling, he then stormed out of the room. The fact that his father was not the person as he thought is shocking to him

"Prince--", Ha Eun holds Princess Ha Eun's arm, "I'll go to him"

Ha Eun gets out of the room and followed the prince.

Minty flies and sits onto Miranda's shoulder. "So.. What do we do now? Should we go back to our world and expose the king?", Minty asked.

Princess Ha Eun and Miranda look at each other. They are not sure what should be done now.

"Whatever you guys do. I'm not in it", JB suddenly talked. He stands up and ready to exit the room when Princess Ha Eun suddenly grabs his wrist.