Reveal

A/N : I republish this chapter because something went wrong. Enjoy

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

Everyone wears their ball mask and enter the ball without being suspicious. After they successfully went into the ballroom, they act normal and wait for their cue.

While sitting on Princess Ha Eun's shoulder, Minty looks around and cannot find Felix.

Where's Felix? She thought to herself, until she spotted someone stuffing all the dessert into his mouth. "Felix!", Minty said but in a whisper.

She then flew to Felix and stares at him eating the sweets on the table. "Have you never eaten sweets in your life?".

Felix just gives a small grin but his mouth is still chewing every sweets he has in his mouth.

Suddenly the guard announces the arrival of the king. Everyone stops what they were doing and focuses only on the king. While Ha Eun and the others get ready and stands at their designated place to carry out the plan.

While the king gives his royal speech, both Ha Euns and both JBs quietly walk upstairs and wait in the shadow. But something caught the attention of everyone.

"While Prince JB and Princess Ha Eun are planning to get married, it is to my dismay that the bad rumors about the rebellious Princess Ha Eun has reached every ears in the kingdom. This makes people question the worthiness of the princess to become Asteria's future queen". The king said.

Everyone starts whispering to each other about Princess Ha Eun. The Princess herself is about to storm out to the king upon hearing about herself but got stopped by Prince JB.

"And by this, for the well-being of both kingdoms Asteria and Celeste, and the worries of most folks.. The succession to the Asteria's throne will be passed to the next Asteria King, Prince JB thus making him the ruler of both Asteria and Celes--".

"STOP".

Everyone went silent when a silhouette comes out from the shadow behind his majesty.

"Prince JB", the king stunned.

Everyone's attention goes to Prince JB

"What are you doing here? You should be waiting at the back", Said his majesty.

"I am here to announce that I will not rule the Kingdom of Asteria as it is Princess Ha Eun's kingdom to begin with and not mine"

The ballroom is filled with people whispering and murmuring about what is going on right now.

The king raises his hand and everyone goes back to being silent. "Yes, it was supposed to be under the rule of Princess Ha Eun. But, the bad rumors about the princess concerns us as she doesn't seem fit to be the queen".

"You mean about her rebellious side? About how she keeps sneaking out of the palace every night?"

"Well, yes"

"And who's fault do you think it is?", Prince JB raises one of his eyebrow and stares at the king in the eyes even though his hand is quite shaky.