Do You Remember?

°•°+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+°•°

[Author's POV]

Today was said to be hotter than usual, if you stay out too long you might melt or maybe burn, either one you prefer.. of course, neither.

So this few people who had been living under a roof for about a week are all tired without doing anything and get into a fight whenever someone stole the best spot under the air conditioner.

Princess Ha Eun keeps fanning herself with her hand held fan. Her gaze stops at Ha Eun who is currently staring at her with her deadly stare. Princess Ha Eun has no idea though so she just turns her head back to the front because she couldn't care less.

Ha Eun who is lying on the chair that is placed right under the ceiling fan continues to glare at the princess.

She kissed JB
She kissed JB
She kissed JB
She kissed JB
She kissed JB

And that's the only sentence that has been in her mind since few minutes ago.

"Guysss!!" Minty who were lying on an ice cube a few moments ago suddenly shouts, making everyone turns to her.

"Should we do something fun that could make us forget the heat right now?"

"Like what?" Prince JB asked.

"Err.. Er.." Sadly, Minty has no idea, tsk tsk.

"Psst.. Three days and two nights trip near a beach"

Everyone's eyes widened by the thought of the beach, "YES! GOOD IDEA"

Prince JB turns his head left and right multiple times, "but who said that?"

Everyone looks at each other, wondering who was it.

Suddenly Ha Eun figured it out and point at the top, "Ah, It's the author, she is probably having writer's block and don't know what else to write instead of a simple chapter about a trip"

"..."

"..But this chapter will be interesting at the en--"

"THEN LET'S PACK OUR THINGS AND HEAD TO THE BEACH!!!!" Minty shouts at the top of her lungs before the author could even finish her words. Even such a small voice could be pretty loud sometime.

_____________________

30 minutes later..

Everyone gets their stuffs into the car and sits comfortably on their seats with Ha Eun as the driver.

"Everyone good to go now? All right beach, here we comeeee", Ha Eun moved the gear stick from free to gear one and gradually until gear four where she could fully drive fast but not too fast because she just got her licensed not too long ago.