Mirror

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

[Ha Eun's POV]

"Fantastic speech, Prince JB!" A guy clapped and walked towards JB, okay.. calling him JB feels kinda awkward, so I'll just stick to "prince". By the way, they look so close like father and son.

His eyes turned to me and he greeted me, "You're so pretty today princess".

I bow, "Thank you, and you are...?"

The guy and the prince both raised their eyebrows followed by a small laughter. "What a joke to give your father-in-law, princess".

Father in law? JB's father? Shi--!, it's the king!

I did the curtsy in front of the king, "sorry, your highness. I thought... it would be funny, ehehehe.." I gave an awkward smile.

"Psst," A small tiny fairy whispered to me, it's Minty. "We gotta go, you have another plan back in the castle"

I nod. I excuse myseld from the party and went back to the castle with the limo.

"So, what plan I have back in the castle?" I asked while pouring a water they served in the limo into the cup

"Nothing really, I just don't want you to stay there too long" Minty said and she saw me taking a sip of the water

"I don't think you--"

Pffffffffttttttt!

"... Could drink that.."

I wiped my mouth and gown that got splattered with the water.

"That's our magic drink" Minty said

"Urghh, why does magic taste like an expired milk mixed with rotten cheese?!" I try to find plain water to cleanse my tongue.

"Well, to us it taste like 'magic' and tasty. But I don't think it would go along with you"

"Since it is 'magic', do I have powers or anything magical now?"

Minty shook her head "we just call it magic drink because it taste wonderful"

_________________________________

We arrived in the castle and quickly pulled Minty over "You need to explain what happened, NOW"

"Chill, first it's better if we talk about this in your room with just the two of us. Your identity can't be revealed yet" she pushed me out of the limo with her tiny hands and I could barely feel it.

We went inside to the castle and I just realized how big it is. I didn't know it was big this morning, maybe because I was in such a rush.

"Where are you going?" Minty said when I started walking towards my left.

"Umm.. My room? I guess?" I scratched my head, and I realize that I don't even know where is my room. This castle is just too big and I didn't scan it thoroughly this morning because I was freaked out.