The One I Want

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

[Minty's POV]

It's already 10 in the morning and I just woke up from my slumber. I went out from the room and find anyone but only Princess Ha Eun is here.

"Where's the others?"

Princess Ha Eun shrugs while passionately watching a kdrama on the TV.

I'm bored.. There's nothing for me to do right now. Guess I'll go out again today.

I flew out from the same window as yesterday while making sure to be more careful today and out from anyone's sight of view. I saw a huge tree beside a basketball court near the house, so I decided to stay on the branch and look at the views from above here.

Hah.. Everyone still looks bigger than me from up here.

Suddenly I saw a familiar face. It's that bandage guy, but today he's with a friend. "Chenle! Here!" He called for his friend and tapped the empty bench beside him. They get ready before playing basketball, just the two of them.

Seeing them running around and joyfully playing together seems fun and refreshing. Seeing them like this, anyone could tell that they're best friends.

After a few minutes, they stop playing and head to the bench. While heading to the bench, the bandage guy look around and suddenly his gaze stops at my direction. I just froze and surprisingly, I don't try to hide.

He throws a smile at me and wave in my direction. Ahh.. his smile is so sweet, his face is my type but too bad he is human. His friend looks at him, "who are you waving to?". He looks at my direction and I quickly hide behind the tree. That guy chuckles and continues to spend times with his friend, Chenle was it?

________________________

[Ha Eun's POV]

After JB finished styling his hair and went out from the shop, Prince JB and I quickly ran out from the salon without being noticed. And now we are just walking aimlessly around the town.

I am not sure if it's the weather, but my body feels a little hot and weak. Maybe I'm having a slight fever. Prince JB looks at me with concern, "you okay?"

I nod slowly as my head feels a bit heavy. "Ah.. I remember that we are out of ingredients to cook"

"Let me accompany you" JB said as he seems worried that I might black out somewhere on the street. I shakes my head and rejected his accompany because I don't want to trouble him and I don't think this slight fever would cause any trouble for the time being. "You sure?" Prince JB asked to make sure that I'm really fine going alone.

I nod my head again. He hesitated for a second but then he let me go alone since maybe he doesn't want to annoy me. "I'll be heading home then. Take care", he walks away and disappears from my sight of view after a few seconds.

I head to the grocery stores.

_____________________