Asteria Lake

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

[Real world]

[JB POV]

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" I keep following her though she kept ignoring me. She's really acting differently today.

She went into a clothes shop and searched for jackets, pants and T-shirts. All the clothes that she picked are so not her style. "What happened to you, I thought you like wearing skirts and cute stuffs"

"That's what people thought wrong about me.." She proceeded to the cashier and paid for the clothes. "It wasn't that hard.." She whispered.

She got out of the shop and I just followed her from behind. She sighed and turned around "Can you stop following me already?".

"Not until I know what happened, there's no way you could change this much in one night with no reason" I said.

"Nothing happened. Just fking accept the new me"

I was shocked, she never used bad words in front of me, what happened to her. "Woah, you NEVER used bad words when you're with me"

"Well now I will" She turned around and dashed forward with speed. I decided not to follow her, it's not like I'll get an answer from her.

______________________________________

[Fantasy world]

[Y/N POV]

"Now that I look at you clearly, you've really grown up and soon you're going to get married" The queen dabbed a tissue on her cheeks 'cause of her flowing tears.

"When is 'soon'?" I asked

"Well, less than a month left. But don't worry, you'll be fine" The queen said with reassurance. Hah.. I feel sorry for her knowing that her daughter ran away just to not get married.

"What's wrong? You don't like the food?".

"No, no. It's delicious! Better than anything I've eaten before".

20 minutes later

"Arghhh, I can't stand this anymore! Why do I have to take all her responsibilities as a princess. It's pressuring me!" I let all my thoughts out while slowly laying myself on bed.

I turned my body side way and look at Minty who's seriously thinking of something. "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking of how to get you back to your world" She said.

"Hey, aren't there anything magical that I can have to know what's happening right now in my world? You know, like magic mirror in Beauty And The Beast" I said. I'm actually pretty worried about JB right now. He might have met the princess.

"What's Beauty And The Beast?".

"You know what, Nevermind. I just need anything that can show me what's happening to my crush right now." I put out my hand and raised my eyebrows, "Got anything?"

Minty thinks furiously for a second, She keeps rubbing her chin and closes her eyes to focus. "I think I might know where it is". I quickly jump out of bed, "Well what are you waiting for? Let's go!"

Minty flew to the door to lead the way but then stopped for a second. "But how to sneak you out of the castle?" She asked. "Can't I just say that we want to go somewhere and borrow the limo or something?"

"You can, but then there will be guards with us. You think they'll just let a princess go out without any company?".. Right.. Minty's right. Then what should I do to sneak out of here? I look around me to find anything helpful. And my gaze stops at a pile of cloths. "I have an idea".

I go toward the pile of cloths and hurriedly tie them up together, "What are you looking at? Lend me a hand will ya", I told Minty. Her expression tells me that she just finally figured out what I'm trying to do.

After tying more than enough of cloths, I let it down my window like a Rapunzel's hair, just with no prince to ask me to let it down. Whatever, we better hurry up. I carefully go down the cloth while holding it tightly. Very tightly because unfortunately I have a fear of height, and that sucks.

My feet finally reach the ground and I look above to Minty sitting so relax on the window frame, "Hurry up, we might get caught" I said and reached out my hand to help minty. Can she make it? She's so small and looks fragile, can she--

"What are you waiting for? Hurry" Minty who suddenly appeared beside me said. Wait, how-- ouh."Right.. Must be fun to have wings" I said with my eyes rolled.

  ______________________________________

"So... Where are you taking me?" I said. All these tree branches and leaves are really making it hard for me to keep moving, ugh. "To a lake, we're almost there" Minty said.

I moved the last tree braches that's blocking my sight and what I'm seeing right now is beyond my imagination. WOAH... "Surprising, right?" Minty said and flew toward the golden like crystal clear lake. "What is this.." I walk slowly towards the mesmerizing view than left my jaw hanging.

"This is The Asteria Lake, It's a magic lake where magic could happen. This place is owned by your fami-- fairytale family, so only your family including me know about it." Minty explained.

"So, what are we doing now?" I asked. Minty pointed at the water of the lake, "We might be able to know what's happening in your world through the water reflection". I get near the water and stare at my own reflection in the water, "And how am I suppose to do it?". Minty looks at the water and chantS a magic spell or whatever, I don't really know, but an image slowly reflected in the water.

"It's JB"

°•°+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+°•°

Thanks for reading!
Look forward to the next chapter<3