Back home

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

Ha Eun's POV

"How long will you keep worrying?" Minty kept looking at me walking back and forth trying to ease my anxious feeling.

After a few seconds, I sat onto my golden chair made out of rubies. "I don't know, something just doesn't feel right. I think something happened to JB, I'm not sure", I keep talking while fanning myself using my hands.

I turned my head to Minty and held her tiny hands, "Let's go back to the lake, I need to know what happened". Minty sighed. "Relax, maybe it's just your feeling and nothing more".

Knock knock

"Yes? who?" I walked towards the door and slightly turned the door knob to open it. When it's completely opened, Armella stood in front of me with something in her hands. "Wear this to the party, this dress matches the theme for the ball tonight".

Ahhh.. Right. There will be a ball tonight at this castle.

Armella handed me the dress, it's so soft and already seemed elegant without me needing to look at it fully. "Thanks, I'll go prepare myself".

Thinking about the ball tonight makes me nervous and anxious, I might throw up. What should a princess do at a ball? Wave? I lack communication skill, I don't even talk with my relatives and now I need to greet my guests as a princess?

"Stop spacing out, hurry and go try the dress. Who knows you might be a little chubbier than the princess. I don't want the dress to burst out open while you're greeting the guests" Minty said

"Don't jinx me!" I looked down to my tummy and grab the fat that had been stored in for I don't know how long.

__________________________

At night

I walked in front of the huge door that has the ballroom on the other side of it. I took a deep breath and tried to calm my heart. Once I'm ready, I nod slightly to the guards who are guarding the door. They open the huge door and announced my name, Princess Ha Eun loudly and it turned everyone's heads to me.

I froze and I can't seemed to move my feet. I didn't know what I should do. Do I go left or right after I went down the stairs? Which person do I greet first? Or should I just smile and stand somewhere like a mannequin without doing anything.

Minty who notices my nervousness slightly tapped my right shoulder to show me some support. Once again, I breathed in deep and let it go. I stepped out with my right foot and continue to go down the stairs. People all looked at me with joyous, envy, seriousness and other kind of expressions.

______________________________

Few minutes later

My cheeks are hurting, I've been smiling non stop for over 10 minutes already. My hands are also sweaty from the nervousness, how are these hands supposed to shake other's hand?  

While I was standing by the stairs, A woman that seemed like in her 60s came to me, "Such a beautiful young lady, you are". I just nod with a smile.