New Beginning And The Past

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

[Author's POV]

Silence fills the room, everyone is sitting in a circle with nothing to say together with Princess Ha Eun who has no clue what is happening and is crossing her arms.

Princess Ha Eun heaves a sigh and starts the conversation after taking a look at everyone, "Okay, someone please explain to me from A to Z about what happened".

Minty and Ha Eun look at each other, discussing who to explain using eye language. In the end, Ha Eun loses and then she explains what happened.

"And now these two also happen to be here" Ha Eun ends her explanation.

Princess Ha Eun takes a look at Prince JB who is just listening with a calm face."By the way, you seem rather calm despite not knowing what happen all along and got dragged here accidentally".

Prince JB shrugs. "I mean, I wouldn't say that I was completely clueless, since these two didn't even act properly" Prince JB said with a smile. "But, WOW. This is the first time for me being in another world."

The other three just tucked their lips in and didn't give a response to that.
"Since this is not my house to begin with, you guys may live here until your time is up. Oh, and.. For your information, I have no intention on going back to the palace within this 3 months. So.. Good luck with that". Princess Ha Eun stands up and goes into the bedroom.

"Hey, hey, hey. That's my room!" Ha Eun follows after the princess and goes into the room too. Minty and Prince JB just look at each other and shrug with their eyebrows raised.

_______________________

[Few hours later]

[Minty's POV]

I feel the sun ray on my eyes, waking me up from my beauty sleep. I look around me but there is no one except for JB who is sleeping comfortably on the sofa while I had to sleep on hard solid table.

Maybe I should go have some fresh air. Since I'm pretty small, people might not notice me.

I go outside through an opened window and fly my way up onto the roof. Ahhh... The air here feels so...

..Polluted.

Suddenly a huge crow landed beside me and due to the surprise, I fell from the roof, thankfully I had enough time to flap my wings and float. But just when I let my guard down, an old lady from the next house splashed water outside the window and hit me. I fell to the ground as my wings stop flapping due to the wetness.

"Ahhhh.. I know she can't see me but this is really making my blood boil".

I try to flap my wings but it just won't. Suddenly I feel a stinging pain on my left leg. I groan and whine but of course no one would hear it.

"Hah.. I guess I shouldn't have came to this world.."

Suddenly a huge shadow comes from behind and gets near me. I quickly run and hide behind a flower pot.