1.

"Beebo, come back! You need to get dressed, honey." "No, Beebo doesn't wanna!" "Baby boy, you need to. Daddy has to go to work and you have to go to Josh and Tyler." "I don't want daddy to go away."

Dallon looks at Brendon, who is sitting on the bed, his arms crossed and a pout on his face. He can't help but smile at how cute he looks, even when he's trying to look angry.

"Come on, Beebs. Either way, you get dressed, or you can't have strawberry ice cream tonight."

At that, the pout disappears and Brendon immediately crawls off the bed, to run over to the closet.

"You're not gonna wear shorts today, honey. The weather is too cold." "But I want shorts!" "No, honey. You can wear this," Dallon says and he points at a yellow sweater and a pair of black jeans, but Brendon has already set his mind on the shorts.

Dallon knew that the only way that Brendon would wear something else, would be with a lot of tears a whining.

"Come on, we're gonna get you dressed. Hands up so I can get your pajama's off."

Brendon just does as he's told, his daddy had already threatened with the ice cream and he really wanted his ice cream.

"Daddy does you know that my stuffies need a new friend?" Brendon asks as Dallon pulls the yellow sweater over his head. Dallon just smiles and continues to dress his little.

"Oh really? I don't think you deserve a new stuffie, though." "But daddy, I wants one!" "Well, we'll see."

Dallon lifts Brendon off the bed and ruffles his hair."

"Now, first we're gonna get downstairs and you're gonna eat breakfast." "M'not hungry." "You need to eat, Beebs. Otherwise, you're gonna be too hungry to play with Ty." "M'not gonna be hungry, daddy." "I'll just ask if Josh will give you breakfast. I'm late for work already."

Dallon packs Brendon's bag, with a stuffie, a blanket, a paci, and some candy, for him and Tyler to share.

"Alright, let's go, Beebs."
---
"Thank you so much for wanting to take care of Brendon. He's being a brat today, so I'm sorry for that," Dallon says, as he lets go of Brendon's hand and ruffles his hair one last time before Brendon runs inside.

"It's fine. I'll take care of him. I've taken care of him before. Good luck on that presentation." "Thanks. I've got to go now. Bye Beebs!"

Brendon comes running into the hall and gives Dallon a hug, before running back to the living room, to play with Ty.

"I'll pick you up at 2pm." "Yeah, we'll see you then." "Bye!"