33.

Thanks for 9K views :))

At school, Brendon is too busy to worry about Dallon. He and Ryan have just 1 class and they decide to go to the coffee shop afterward, to get coffee and study a little.

Brendon didn't want to inconvenience Josh by taking Ryan with him, so they could study together, at Josh's house.

They just work for a few hours, until Brendon starts to get tired and they decide to order one more drink before they were going home.

Suddenly, Brendon's phone starts ringing and he sees that it's Dallon.

"I gotta answer this call. It's Dall." "Okay."

Brendon answers the call and smiles as he hears Dallon's voice.

"Hey, baby... How are you?" "Hey, Dall! I'm good. I'm actually at a coffee shop with Ryan." "That's nice, honey. I just needed to hear your voice... I miss you already and it's stupid, but I kept thinking about you and yeah, I was kinda worried."

Brendon smiles again and he tears up a little.

"I miss you too. And please don't be worried, I'm okay, really." "Alright, honey." "Did you go to the doctor, yet?" "Yeah, I did. She didn't want to do everything because she doesn't know why I feel like this and stuff. And yeah... I have to wait another week, I can't work and I can't take care of you when you're little..." "Oh, honey... That's okay, I can stay big, for a week and then I can take care of you." "I don't want to do that to you because you need to study."

Brendon frowns a little.

"That's okay, though. You always take care of me and I can take care of you too." "Well, I'd appreciate it, but only if you can handle it." "I can, babe. I don't feel really comfortable with you being alone for a week." "Pete and Patrick stopped by today, though." "Oh, really? How are they?" "Good, actually. Don't tell Patrick, but Pete is thinking of proposing to Patrick." "Oh my god! That's amazing! When is he gonna do it?" "He doesn't know, yet. But I knew that you would get super excited, so I couldn't wait to say it."

Brendon can hear the smile in Dallon's voice and he smiles too, looking at Ryan, who just gives him a questioning look.

"I'll stay with Josh and Ty tonight, okay? And then maybe tomorrow I can go home!" "Alright, honey. Please think about though. I don't want you to take care of me and find out that you can't do it, okay?" "Yeah, I'll think about it. I love you." "I love you too, baby. Have fun with Ryan. And say hi to him for me, okay?" "Yeah, I will. Byeee." "Bye, baby. Love you."

Brendon ends the call and looks at Ryan again.

"I love Dallon so much, it's insane." "Aww, that's cute."