17.

Just before Dallon gets in his car again, a student comes his way.

"Uhh, sir?" "Yeah?" "I'm Ryan... Uhh, Ryan Ross. I'm a friend of Brendon. I was wondering if he was okay." "Yeah, I think he is. He's just really scared." "I have something that might cheer him up a little."

Ryan grabs his backpack and opens it, revealing a giraffe stuffie.

Dallon smiles and Ryan blushes a little.

"I bought it for his birthday, but I think he could use it right now." "That's really nice of you. I'm sure he'll like it."

Ryan smiles and hands Dallon the stuffie.

"Thank you, Ryan." "Of course! I want Brendon to be okay, he's my friend. But I gotta get to class, now. Bye!" "Good luck in class." "Thanks."

Ryan hands Dallon the stuffed animal before he walks away.

Dallon finally gets in the car, seeing Brendon curled up in the passenger seat, shaking and crying.

"Hey, honey..." "I-is he gone, daddy?" "Yeah, he is. He won't bother you anymore, baby." "O-okay. I's got so scared, daddy." "I know, honey. But daddy's got you, right?" "Yeah."

Brendon sits up a little and he looks at the stuffie in Dallon's hands.

"What's that, daddy?" "Your friend, Ryan, wanted me to give it to you. He hoped that it might cheer you up."

Dallon hands it to Brendon, who had started to age down again and he smiles at how happy Brendon seems with it.

"I loves it, daddy! Ryan is super cool! He always sits with me and he helps me when I gets scared." "He seems really nice, honey."

Brendon smiles and nods.

"He's cool! I likes him." "That's great, honey. Does he know about you being a little?" "Yeah, I gots little one time, during class... And it was an accident! But he helped me and he was super nice!"

Dallon smiles and nods.

"That's amazing. I'm so happy for you, baby boy."

Dallon felt relieved, Brendon had someone who understood it that he became little and who actually took care of him when that happened at school.

He knew that Brendon would never start to age down in school on purpose, some things just triggered it and Dallon always was concerned about that, but he now knew that Brendon wasn't alone when it happened.

"Let's get home and then you can watch some cartoons, okay? Daddy's still gotta work because he came to pick you up early." "Yeah, daddy."
---
When they get home, Brendon just sits on the couch with his new stuffie and a pacifier.

He just watches cartoons while Dallon continues checking and signing stuff.

When he's done, he looks up at his little and frowns.

He really had to bring these papers back to the office, but he couldn't leave Brendon here alone.

"Honey, do you wanna come with daddy, to work, to drop some stuff off?" "No. I wants to watch cartoons." "Alright, but daddy needs to get this to the office. So that means you need to age up, okay?"

Brendon pouts and Dallon knows that Brendon really doesn't want to age up again. He'd just had a very stressful situation.

"Alright, you really so need to come with daddy, okay? You can watch cartoons when we come back." "Alright. Can I take my stuffie?" "Yeah, of course."

Brendon gets on and puts on his shoes, with Dallon's help.

When Dallon locks the apartment door, Brendon talks to his giraffe, something about going on an adventure to daddy's work.

Dallon smiles and grabs Brendon's hand.

"Let's go on that adventure, love."