34.

When Brendon gets to Josh's house, Josh immediately walks up to him and smiles.

"Hey there, how was school?" "It was good. Ryan and I studied, after school. And Dallon called!" "Yeah, he told me he did. Are you sure you wanna take care of Dallon? Dallon and I don't want you to get too stressed, okay?" "I can try and if I can't do it, I could stay here, again." "Alright."

Tyler comes walking into the hallway and he smiles at Brendon.

"Hey, you're back!" He says and Brendon nods.

He notices that Tyler isn't in little space for once, something that didn't happen quite often because Tyler had gone through a lot of traumatizing things and being in little space made him feel better.

"Yeah, I'm back. I think I'm just gonna study for a bit." "Oh... I thought we could maybe watch a movie." "We can watch a movie after I study, okay?" "Sure." "You can sit with me, though. We can still talk while I'm studying."

Tyler smiles and nods and Josh just looks at him and Brendon with a soft smile.

"Come on, Brendon, you need to study." "Yeah, I will."

Brendon walks into the kitchen and just sits down at the table, grabbing his books and his notebook.

Tyler just grabs a book and sits down on the other side of the table.

"I'm gonna stay with you until you're done studying. If you need help, you can ask me!" He says and Brendon smiles.

"Thanks. I appreciate it. But it's music theory, so I think I can handle it." "I love music theory!" "Yeah, but you're really good at music and all." "So are you." "I haven't written anything in almost a year." "Well, that doesn't make you worse at music. I know that you've written very nice songs, with some complex things, in them."

Brendon smiles and he looks at his notes.

"Thank you." "Of course!"

Brendon starts reading his notes for a while, highlighting things he thinks are important.

After a while, he starts to get tired and he can feel himself on the edge of going into little space.

Tyler seems to notice and he frowns a little.

"Are you okay, Bren?" "Yeah. Just tired and I wanna be little." "You've studied for almost 2 hours, it's okay to stop studying for now."

Brendon nods and closes his book.

"Alright. I have to study some more, later, though." "Yeah, but not now. I don't want you to get too stressed, okay?" "Yeah..."

Brendon feels himself go into little space, even without any help and he realizes that he'd been pretty stressed today.

But it doesn't anymore because suddenly he just wants to watch cartoons.

"Can we watch cartoons, Ty?" "I think you gotta ask Josh." "Mkay."

Brendon gets up from his chair and walks to the living room, where Josh is working on something.

"Joshy..." He asks in a soft voice and Josh looks up.

"Hey, Bren. Are you little, now?" "Yeah." "Okay." "Can I watch cartoons?" "Did you finish studying?" "Yeah, I's read it all!" Brendon slowly ages down a little more and Josh just smiles at him.

"Good boy! Do you wanna watch some SpongeBob?" "Yeah! I wanna watch SpongeBob, with Ty!" "You'll have to ask Ty if he wants to watch that, okay?" "Yeah, I's gonna ask him!" 

Brendon runs into the kitchen again, where Tyler is still reading his book.

"Ty! Ty, do you wanna watch SpongeBob with me?" "I would love to, but I think I just wanna finish my book, right now." "Ohh... Okay! Then I's gonna watch it alone!" "Okay, have fun, Bee." "Thanks!"

Brendon runs to the living room again and he sits down on the couch.

"There you go, Bee," Josh says as he puts the tv on and Brendon smiles.

"Thank you, Joshy!"