20.

When Dallon and Brendon get to McDonald's, Brendon almost can't contain his excitement.

He's holding Dallon's hand and he keeps looking up at his daddy with a big smile on his face.

"Daddy, can I has chicken nuggets?" "You had chicken nuggets a few days ago." "Pleeeeeease?" "Alright, honey. You can have chicken nuggets." "thank yous, daddy!"

Dallon orders their food and Brendon looks around, as they wait to get their food.

"I likes McDonald's, daddy. And my giraffe likes it too!" "That's nice, sweetheart. Do you have a name for your new stuffie yet?" "No... I can't think of a name." "How about Spot? Your giraffe got spots all over him!" "No... I's gonna call him Dally! Like you's name!" "Really, baby?"

Brendon nods and Dallon smiles.

They sit down after they get their order and Dallon grabs Brendon's giraffe, putting it next to him.

Brendon makes grabby hands at the stuffie, but Dallon just shakes his head.

"First you're gonna eat, baby. You don't wanna get Dally dirty, do you?" "No, that's not nice." "Indeed. So go eat your fries and nuggets, baby."

Brendon eats one of his fries and smiles at his daddy, who just looks at him for a few seconds before he starts eating some of his own fries.

"Daddy, when we gets home, can we make a pillow fort?" "I don't know, honey... You have school tomorrow and I've got work." "I don't wanna go to school!" "I know you don't and you know I wouldn't make you go if it wasn't important. But you need to go and thank your friend for the stuffie and you need to go follow your classes because they're important for your future, baby."

Brendon nods and pouts, but when Dallon ruffles his hair, he's smiling again.

"I loves you, daddy." "I love you too, baby boy."

Brendon continues eating and so does Dallon, until they're both done.

"Can I has the toy now?" Brendon asks and he looks in the box of his happy meal and Dallon nods.

"Of course, you finished your food, right?" "Yeah." "Then you can get the toy, okay?"

Brendon grabs the toy and hands it to Dallon, who gets rid of the plastic around the toy and hands it back to his little, who looks excited.

"I likes McDonald's, daddy." "I know, you said that earlier." "Oh, I's forgot. Sorry..." "That's okay, honey. We all forget we things we said."

Brendon nods and looks at the little toy in his hands.

"Is something wrong, honey?" "No. I's just tired, daddy." "Wanna go home and take a nap?" "Yeah. I wanna go sleep." "Alright, we'll go home."