29.

After school, Brendon walks out of the building and he smiles when he sees Josh and Tyler waiting for him.

He waves at them and Tyler waves back, smiling excitedly.

"Who's that?" Ryan asks and Brendon looks at him.

"That's Ty! I told you about him! You have to come and meet him." "Oh, alright..."

Brendon grabs Ryan's hand and they walk over to Josh and Tyler.

Tyler is little and he holds Josh's hand while sucking on his other thumb.

"Hi, Bren, who's this?" "This is my friend, Ryan!" "Nice to meet you, Ryan." "And Ty, this is Ryan! He's my other friend!"

Tyler just waves at Ryan, trying to hide behind Josh.

Ryan just smiles at him, but Tyler just blushes and hides behind Josh even further.

"He's really shy, it's nothing personal," Josh says and Ryan nods.

"Okay, I get it."

Josh smiles and turns around to Ty, ruffling his hair.

"Do you wanna say hi to Beebo's friend?" "Nuh-uh." "Okay, honey."

Brendon just pouts a little and Ryan frowns.

"You okay, Bren?" "Yeah, I am! I just want you and Ty to be friends too." "Well, Tyler is just a little shy, that's okay." "Okay..."

Tyler walks up to Brendon and whispers something in his ear, making Brendon smile.

"He's really nice, Ty, don't worry," Brendon says and Tyler just nods.

"Hi," he says, in a shy voice and then he's walking back to Josh, hiding behind him again.

"Hey, Bren, we should go, okay?" "Yeah. Are we going to your house or daddy's house?" Brendon asks. He wasn't really little, but he always called Dallon daddy, when he was talking to Josh.

"We're going to your daddy's house first, see how he's doing and then you can decide if you wanna stay with me and Ty for a few days, or not." "Okay."

Brendon gives Ryan a quick hug and they say bye before Brendon walks with Tyler and Josh, to their car.

"Daddy hasn't slept in two days and I'm scared that he's sick," Brendon says as he sits down in the car and puts his bag next to him.

"Yeah, he called me, this morning. That's why it would be helpful if you stayed with us for a few days because then your daddy might be able to just rest a little. But that's a choice you have to make, okay?" "Yeah."

They drive to Dallon and Brendon's house and Brendon almost jumps out of the car when they get there.

He runs over to the door and unlocks it, waiting for Tyler and Josh to come too.

"Hi, daddy!" He says, as Dallon comes walking into the hall and he kisses Dallon's cheek softly.

"Hi, honey. How was school?" "School was okay. Some professor gave us homework, though, even though we have less than 2 weeks to study for our exams." "That's weird, honey."

Josh and Tyler come walking in too and Dallon smiles at them.

"Hi, how are you guys?" He asks, acting as if everything is okay.

"Hey, Dallon. How are you?" Josh asks and he looks concerned.

"I've been better, honestly." "Yeah, I get that. Brendon, do you wanna grab some stuff and come with us to our house?"

Brendon just nods and walks to his and Dallon's room, grabbing some things that he needs for a few days at Josh's place and when he walks back to the living room, Josh and Dallon are sitting on the couch and Tyler is sitting on the floor, playing with a stuffie.

"Hey, Bren. Are you ready?" "Yeah, I am. Just wanna say bye to daddy because I'm gonna miss him."

After cuddling with Dallon for a little bit, Brendon says goodbye to Dallon and he, Josh and Tyler leave.

"Daddy loves you, remember that, okay, honey?" Dallon says before Brendon walks away and he smiles a little.

He was gonna miss Brendon, even for a few days.