41.

Brendon studies for almost two hours and Dallon helps him a little when he has questions.

When Tyler wakes up again, Brendon stops studying because he needs to keep an eye on him, while Dallon goes to sleep for a while because he was starting to feel pretty tired again.

Tyler just watches cartoons for a while, looking at the screen and sucking his thumb.

After a while, Tyler looks at Brendon and climbs onto the couch, resting against Brendon's arm.

"Hi there, Ty." "Hi, Beebo. Do you know where my daddy is?" "Yeah, I do. He's just at his mom and dad's place, okay?" "But why?" "Because he needed to help his mom. He'll be back soon, though." "Okay... I misses him."

Tyler pouts and Brendon looks at him with a sad smile.

"I know you do, Ty, but we're gonna have fun together too, right?" "Yeah! I wanna play outside, Beebo!" "Alright, we can go outside."

Brendon gets up and Tyler follows him into the hallway, where they put on their shoes and coats.

"What do you wanna do outside, Ty?" "I wanna play hide and seek!" "Alright, we'll play hide and seek, then."

They go outside, to the garden and Tyler looks around, while holding Brendon's hand.

He looks really excited and happy and it makes Brendon smile a little. He was happy that Tyler wasn't feeling bad because Josh wasn't there.

Normally he would just age down to around 2 years old and he would just cry a lot, but right now it was different.

"Alright, I wanna go hide!" Tyler says and Brendon nods.

"I'll count to 30, okay?" "Yeah."

Brendon closes his eyes and starts counting. He can hear Tyler giggle before walking away and he smiles again.

"28... 29... 30!"

Brendon opens his eyes again and looks around the garden, immediately seeing Tyler sitting behind a bush.

He acts like he hasn't seen Tyler yet and walks the other way, making Tyler giggle.

"I wonder where Tyler went," he says and Tyler laughs even more, only making Brendon's smile grow.

"Maybe he's here," Brendon continues and he looks behind a tree.

"Hm... No, he's not there. Maybe he's here!"

Brendon looks behind another bush and Tyler laughs even more.

"Hm... I think I heard something."

Brendon turns around and starts walking towards the bush where Tyler is sitting.

The laughing doesn't stop, though and Brendon can't help but chuckle a little.

"Tyler, where are you?" Brendon calls and Tyler laughs so loudly that he falls over.

Brendon can't help but laugh at that and he sits down next to Tyler, who is still laughing.

"I found you!" He says and Tyler nods.

"But you's couldn't find me first!" "No, I couldn't. you were in such a good hiding spot." "Yeah! Now I's gonna count!"

Brendon nods and gets up, helping Tyler up too.

"Come on, I bet I'm gonna win this time," Brendon says and Tyler laughs again.

"Nooo, you're not!"

Thanks for almost 17K views!!!!