30.

As soon as Brendon, Josh, and Tyler get to the apartment, Brendon starts to slip into little space and he and Tyler go to play with some legos.

"Ty, we gotta build my daddy's work!!!" He exclaims and Tyler just looks at him with big eyes.

"My daddy's work is a super big building! It's super cool and super big and my daddy is a superhero!"

Tyler nods and they start on the huge building.

Josh just looks at them for a while. It was still weird to him that Brendon actually went into little space again, after being treated so horribly by his last caregiver.

But Dallon had done it, just by asking Brendon if he wanted ice cream and if he wanted to watch a movie.

And it was also still kinda weird to him that Dallon was a daddy now because he had always been so sure that he would never become a caregiver, but Brendon had won him over so quickly.

After a while of just playing, Brendon and Tyler get tired and Tyler walks up to Josh to ask him if they can watch cartoons.

"Yeah, of course, you can, baby. What do you want to watch?" "Beebo, what does we wanna watch?" "SpongeBob!" "Yeah! We's wanna watch SpongeBob, daddy!"

Josh chuckles and ruffles Tyler's hair before he puts SpongeBob on and Brendon and Tyler both climb onto the couch, sitting next to each other and looking at the screen.

Josh chuckles and he goes to start on making dinner.
---
It's silent and empty in the house and Dallon hates it.

He wishes that he'd told Josh that he could handle, but he knew that he couldn't because he was really tired and he just needed some rest.

He was worried about Brendon, though. He really hoped that Brendon wasn't being a brat, or that he wasn't throwing a tantrum because his daddy wasn't there.

Dallon just walks into the guestroom and breaks down the pillow fort before he walks downstairs again and makes himself dinner.

After dinner, Dallon sits on the couch and looks around.

It was still so empty without Brendon and he didn't like it.

He decides to call Josh and waits for him to pick up.

"Hey, Dallon. How are you?" Josh asks, as soon as he answers the phone and Dallon smiles as he hears Brendon laugh, in the background.

"I feel stupid, but I just needed to know how Bee is doing." "Don't feel stupid, I know how you feel. Bee is okay, though. He and Brendon are currently watching SpongeBob and they're having a good time. Do you want me to ask him if he wants to talk to you?" "Please..."

Dallon waits for someone to start talking to him again and he smiles when he hears a really happy "hi daddy!".

"Hey, Beebo, how are you?" "I's good, daddy! Ty and I were watching cartoons!" "Really? Are you having fun already?" "Yeah! I never wants to leave!" "Not even to go back to daddy?"

Brendon stays quiet, as if he's thinking.

"No, daddy's gotta come here!" "Of course, hon. Aren't you sad that you're not home, though?" "No, daddy. I's okay. Don't worry, Beebo's got you. You always say that when I'm sad, so now I's gonna say that to you."

After saying that, Brendon starts giggling uncontrollably.

"I'm glad you're okay, baby. And thank you for saying that. It makes me happy." "Good. I don't want daddy to be sad." "I'm not, baby. Don't worry about it." "I's gotta go now, daddy, there's a new SpongeBob!" "Okay, baby. Have fun." "Bye, daddy!" "Bye, baby boy."

Dallon smiles, as the call ends and he closes his eyes.

Brendon was gonna be fine.